Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Aviva marketing fail
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

They were 1/3+ cheaper than my next best last year, and nearly 2/3 once I got quidco.

Who are you insured with?

matt_outandabout

Direct Line

nealglover
    Free Member

So you pay £100 a year ?

That’s impressive. Equivalent cover ?

Jamie
    Free Member

Aviva were really good for me last year, as a relatively new driver, so lay off them you bully! 8)

pjm84
    Free Member

Admiral wanted £505 to renew the insurance on my Volvo / Avia £280 with European cover through Quidco.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Thought this would be about their TV adverts which are just awful, but the new one trying to be serious has hit a new low…

falkirk-mark

I couldn’t work that out myself I only paid £160 last year and that was with only minimal shopping about, RAC fully comp.
    (Was with £80 cashback on quidco though TBH)

charliedontsurf

Oh dear… i used to market car insurance… So. Let me help…

Stay cool, and just hit the unsubribe link at the base of the email.

How is a marketing department meant to know what you pay with another company? They are fishing, and you don’t like the bait.

The price they are offering is purely illustrative. You won’t get that price… It’s just a statistic. 10% of customers pay that, you might pay more, or less. You need to hit the get a quote link to find out.

It’s hardly a fail. It’s not brilliant from a copy writing point of view, but they are just doing their repetitive boring corporate jobs.

use this service to stop phone calls…. http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

And the non-event is over.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Aviva marketing fail’ is closed to new replies.