Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Autumn gloves (waterproof but not padded)
  • z1ppy

What’s good? My current unpadded ‘full’ glove from Planet-X are just sponges as far as rain is concerned. Doesn’t need any insulation, as I’ve got proper winter gloves for the below zero

z1ppy

No one’s has anything to suggest? I dug out some old threads but all the gloves mentioned have now been superseded, nitemare 😀

onandon
    Free Member

Water and wind proof

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    binners

661 used to do a ‘Spring’ glove that was totally waterproof but not thickly padded. Perfect for Spring or Autumn.

They don’t make them any more. I’ve looked everywhere to try and find a replacement for them, with no luck 😥

andysredmini
    Free Member

Those old 661 gloves were excellent. Still never found anything as good to replace them with. My favourite at the moment are the fox sidewinder polar. Not waterproof but warm when wet. Perfect for autumn. Not that that helps you.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Maybe endura windchill, water resistant back no insulation
    Or maybe just use a waterproof breathable outer over any other glove

z1ppy

They do look good, or maybe the Endura Thermo Roubaix. Used to have a set of the 661’s, though the liner eventually came loose. Im not aware of any waterproof outers, fox used to do the anti-freeze but that gone, and the spesh sub zero outer is a lobster. Though I’m still looking for a single layer really

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Autumn gloves (waterproof but not padded)’ is closed to new replies.