Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • automatic image leveling and colour adjustments
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

Anybody have any experience with this? Just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

In short, we’re using a program called imagemagick just now(It’s a commandline tool that’s pluggin in as a process on a site), and that is plugged into a website to that in turn generates pdfs for printing.

I’m not looking for photoshop things here, or manual instructions, I know the manual aspect.

What i’m looking for is either a better imagemagick process, that is both quick and good(the current one that was set up by the previous guy is rotten and is slow as hell, and doesn’t do a great deal to help the images tbh).

Or if there is something else I should be looking at, the imagemagick plugin was set up in 2010, so could we’ll be out of date?

Regards to the images, they are user created and uploaded images, so everything you can think of can be wrong with them, from extremely under/overexposed, to color casts on them etc, and equipment used going from the best to worst camera.

So in short, looking for something that won’t do much to the good images, but will make the bright images passable.

tbh I don’t even know if such technology exists, I’m all for creating the ability to manually edit images and monetise that aspect of it, as I’m of the belief that you’ll not get close to manual editing.. but well I need to look into this(as that’s not my call).

Vague as hell I know, but any input appreciated. Anyone able to dispel my beliefs and point me towards a wonder tool?

Thanks.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Have I really found a subject know one knows about? 😆

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘automatic image leveling and colour adjustments’ is closed to new replies.