Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • AutoCAD 2011 question
  • scrappy
    Free Member

Recently installed autoCAD 2011, which is slightly different to the 2009 version im used to. Can anyone tell me how (if possible) to customize the right click menu so that the copy & paste functions are available on just one right click rather than right click, then select Clipboard and then the copy & paste functions. I know there’s other shortcuts I can use for copy & paste but I like having them on my right click short cut menu, but its not really a short cut anymore!

Also, when I copy something, and want to paste to original coordinated into another drawing, for some reason I have to select another object in the new drawing before the ;paste to original coordinates’ becomes available.

Why is this? Can i change it?

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

if it remains the same. then you right click on one of the tool bars and select ‘customise’

within this window you can modify the right click menus, in the top left window pane. you just drag the copy and paste options out of their submenu into the main right click menu.

You’ll have to do it several times as there are several different menus.

then just click apply and ok. and you should be good to go.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

It’s a good programme but I just want my old style icons back. Like up to 2008 versions…..

Is this possible?…

scrappy
    Free Member

yeah just change it to classic view from the workspace drop down menu

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Ah that’s better! Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘AutoCAD 2011 question’ is closed to new replies.