Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Audi drivers in worst parking shocker!
  • Matt24k
    Free Member

See Daily Wail
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2297766/Worst-parkers-Britain-revealed-How-Audi-drivers-ones-avoid-car-park-definitely-Vauxhall-Vectra-wide-birth.html
    Allegedly, Audi drivers that work in IT and have a Gaggia are the worst offenders.
    OK, I made the last bit up.

globalti
    Free Member

….and black Audis are the worst of the lot!

Perhaps driven by “Transporter” fans?

bigad40
    Free Member

Van drivers are 2nd best parkers by class!
    We almost rule!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dibboid
    Free Member

I can reverse parallel park a 44t artic…… Where does that put me in the league table?

GolfChick
    Free Member

I find it hilarious that the audis in the pictures were double spaced parked rather than badly…. How often have you been hit by other morons in car parks? We’ve only owned our car since January and yep you guessed it someone already dinged it. I’d like them to do a survey on the amount of fat/old/inconsiderate people smash their doors into yours!

GolfChick
    Free Member

Also dibboid, I doubt the other drivers drive along commentating on the quality of the drivers in the other trucks constantly!

dibboid
    Free Member

Tbf, golfchick’s driving has deteriorated since buying the audi. 🙄 I now fear for my life. lol

takisawa2

Van drivers are 2nd best parkers by class

Except this one… 😐

IMAG0218 by pten2106, on Flickr

mintimperial

In my experience Audi drivers are flipping awful on the road too, almost as bad as minicab drivers as a group when you’re on the bike. Large numbers of the classic, selfish, entitled, indicator-allergic BMW-owning idiots apparently realised that they could be spotted a mile off and changed allegiance to Audi.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

I find it hilarious that the audis in the pictures were double spaced parked rather than badly…. How often have you been hit by other morons in car parks?

Meaning it’s ok to be selfish to save your car from possible scratches?

Drac

In my experience Audi drivers are superb and park perfectly everytime.

fadda

Feefoo – it’s not entirely unreasonable to take measures to try to avoid or reduce the possibility of other people damaging your car, though.

beej

I agree with Drac. And my car is black, I own a Gaggia and my job is vaguely related to IT.

I find Mini drivers the worst on the roads (think they have “sporty” cars, often younger women paying no attention and used by estate agents).

I find Aston Martin drivers the most considerate to cyclists.

Nissan Note drivers are the worst parkers.

bigyinn
    Free Member

You want shitty selfish dangerous parking? Never mind the car, it’s the location that matters. I give you the 200yard radius around a school before / after classes. An absolute mire of selfish bellendery.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Fadda – as long as that NEVER procludes someone else from parking then yes, agreed.

MrsToast
    Free Member

As a Vectra driver, I’d say in my defence that they turn like a bloody barge…

Drac

BEST PARKED CARS BY CLASS
    1. Small Family Car 14.5%
    2. Van 12.0%

And thus the survey is void.

organic355
    Free Member

I drive a black Audi, my parking is AWSUM.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Apparently driving my red Seat makes me a parking God – which is obviously correct. 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

I blame the ever shrinking carpark spaces and the fashion for making cars bigger for the double space parking that goes on.
    Perfectly acceptable IMO, certainly if you can’t open you door to get out 🙄

vickypea
    Free Member

It’s really quite selfish to straddle more than one space because you’re afraid of someone in an adjacent space bumping yours with a car door. I’ve seen that so often in busy car parks. No one is forced to buy a wide car!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I drive a black Volvo without parking sensors I may add, and my parking is awesome in fact the new self parking controls that is available on some cars now was designed around my parking prowess.

scotroutes

nedrapier

I think that Renault in the first photo is very nicely parked. The little silver jobbie next in the next bay is pretty much on the line, and and he wants to be able to open his door.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Double bay parking? As in your legs don’t work so well that you could just park further away? 🙄 at the selfishness….

br
    Free Member

I always make a point of parking next to the cleanest/nicest cars in a car park, knowing that there is no way they’ll dint/damage my car with theirs.

And if you want to stop folk parking next to you, never wash your car – works for me. Plus I’ve no idea how many scratches/dints are on it 🙂

djglover
    Free Member

yes, if I see a nice car parked on its own. I park next to it because I know they are not going to smash my back doors in

johndoh
    Free Member
    johndoh
    Free Member

I like the American approach – each bay is separated by two lines with about a 12 inch gap.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Cashpoint cripples. People in massive cars that dont want them scratched/dinged, yet wont walk more than 10 yards to wherever they are going. If they straddle a bay they are more likely to get it keyed/damaged than if they just parked it properly. My mate makes a point of keying such cars out of principle.

Drivers are just becomig increasingly more selfish.

I do agree that young females in mini’s do seem to drive aggressively and often whilst texting/checking phone.

bigjim

there’s a black audi on my street that is the worst parker I’ve ever seen, I keep meaning to take a photo, in fact I think I might aleady have taken a few. He’s frequently over a metre from the kerb, or at 45 degree angles in a too small space with the front nosing out, typical audi driver.

Drac

My mate makes a point of keying such cars out of principle.

What an utter tool.

joat

In my local Waitrose (don’t ya know), They have parent and child bays (why they have to be closer to the shop I don’t know) which have chevrons about two feet wide between them so should be simple to swing in and park straight. But no, most encroach onto the dividers, and not all, sometimes most, don’t have any kids 🙄 I wouldn’t mind so much if the normal spaces weren’t some of the most generous around in the first place. I will admit to rolling my eyes and shaking my head at a middle aged couple who got out of a Range Rover, then watched them discuss weather they should move it 😆

dantsw13

Audi outrage is so last year. My fury is now firmly towards the Range Rover Evoque

nealglover
    Free Member

You need a new mate.

That one is a complete prick.

🙄

cranberry
    Free Member

Best parkers were those in a Land Rover 4X4 with just 2.6per cent of owners parking badly

We are teh awesumz!

beej

Saw this at the services a few months back.

convert

You need a new mate.

That one is a complete prick.

I’d have to agree, but at the same time if delivery lorries could just make a habit of trapping in cars like that McLaren and others “too good” to park like the rest of us commoners before going off for their lunch breaks world balance would be nicely restored.

When my dad was ill before he died and had a blue badge it increased my awareness of the selfish knobbers that would use disabled spaces at their pleasure so people with a right and genuine need could not access them.

Drac

They have parent and child bays (why they have to be closer to the shop I don’t know)

As trooping over busy car parks with young kids and pushing a trolley is made safer if the can get closer to do the door. Why do you feel the need to be closer than someone doing that?

takisawa2

Sainsbury’s in Tamworth used to have its Parent & Toddler bays tucked away round the back. Was great. All the lazy biffers couldn’t be bothered to walk the extra distance so you could always get a space.
    I have to say, whenever I’ve noticed them, Land Rover 4×4’s always seem quite well parked.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Audi drivers in worst parking shocker!’ is closed to new replies.