Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Attractive 48 year old woman seeks fella
  • theotherjonv

I don’t want to go out with them, just watch them through my long lens telescope.

On another point. My mate dated through one of the internet sites; met a few that were as mad as a box of frogs but also met some very nice 30-40-something girls.

And one stunner. He’d arranged to meet her at a station (central, busy, easy enough for her to walk away if she didn’t like the look etc., is the done thing apparently) So he arrived promptly as expected, waited and saw this absolute angel coming towards him. He couldn’t believe it was her as she was so much better than her picture on the dating site. Talking later – he asked how such an attractive lady was single and she said she’d missed the boat spending too long with a waster, and now as a mid-late 30’s very attractive lady, she couldn’t go out to bars and clubs because the only people who’d try and chat her up were total jack-the-lad tossers – ‘ordinary’ people were basically intimidated.

Hence why she’d deliberately picked a ‘not the best’ photo for her profile, to weed out the trophy hunters.

So don’t be too quick to swipe left!

jon1973
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToZVOSWcRuk[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

Dammit, this woman is in the midlands? 🙁

JoeG
    Free Member

Eyepic – Member

Mrs Fry

She is a good but not earth shattering mountain biker a has a body most women would kill for. Has been a good mate of mine (and my wife) for many years……and she is not even mad.

HOW CAN THIS BE?

Is she a butterface? ❓

onandon
    Free Member

(Midlands btw)

It’s probably down to the accent then.

MoreCashThanDash

Can we get your friend together with Frankenstein – seems a synergy between the two threads…..

aracer
    Free Member

So why:

(Midlands btw)

Which part of the Midlands?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Attractive 48 year old woman seeks fella’ is closed to new replies.