Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Attention conspiracy theorists
  • binners

So who killed the former News of the World Journalist Sean Hoare then?

a) Paul Stevenson while sending Andy Hayman out to say “Gor bmey guv’nor! Who? Us? We’re as honest as the day is long……. etc etc
    b) Rupert Murdoch – then drank his blood
    c) David Cameron – while his Saddam Hussain style body double was swanning around South Africa
    d) Tony Blair – Force of Habit
    e) Rebecca Brookes – As she was passing and in a bad mood
    f) A columbian coke cartel
    G) All the above – in a huge conspiracy. They’re all actually lizards

Let the speculation commence…..

ocrider

You forgot Mossad and the Freemasons. 🙄

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Elvis sat on him, John F Kennedy strung him up from behind the grassy mound

Harry_the_Spider

Binners. You’ll be hearing from them soon.

Can I have your bike?

MSP

Undoubtedly suicide, probably some part due to believing he was responsible for the job losses of his former collogues.
    Its not a “conspiracy theory” to see the impact that corruption and immorality at the top table can have on peoples lives.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

MSP – do you have info not in the public domain?

ocrider

He has ‘personal opinion’.

The whole thing stinks and the correct answer is G.

MSP

“Undoubtedly” was probably too strong a word.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

lazybike
    Free Member

strange how an investigative journalist uncovers a story of genuine public interest…..then tops himself. Didn’t the Queen once refer to “dark forces” being at work in this country. To the op I’m going with d.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Remember this guy was overweight and had problems with drink and drugs – heart attack?

We just don’t know enough ATM

highclimber
    Free Member

timing and circumstances dictate that conspiracy is inevitable and he died of causes brought about by his addictions followed by an injection of cyanide behind the ear…..possibly

kimbers

nah im sure the met would never send a secret assassin to bump off someone involved with the NOTW
    i mean its not like they have any kind of history with killing people with alcohol problems who sell the NOTW or anything

lazybike
    Free Member

Fair comment TJ, on hearing the news of this guys death, would most peoples reaction not be raised eyebrows at least?

bigyinn
    Free Member

When I heard that headline yesterday it certainly set alarm bells ringing inmy ears.
    Possibly coincidence or something more sinister?

hels
    Free Member

Has somebody checked if he was wearing a helmet ?

avdave2

Remember this guy was overweight and had problems with drink and drugs

What was his user name? Who’s he left his 5 to?

binners

from today’s Guardian

here

He made no secret of his massive ingestion of drugs. He told me how he used to start the day with “a rock star’s breakfast” – a line of cocaine and a Jack Daniels – usually in the company of a journalist who now occupies a senior position at the Sun. He reckoned he was using three grammes of cocaine a day, spending about £1,000 a week. Plus endless alcohol. Looking back, he could see it had done him enormous damage. But at the time, as he recalled, most of his colleagues were doing it, too.

So, if it was suicide, it was a prolonged one, which probably had one or two highly enjoyable moments. He actually sounds like a decent bloke. RIP. I bet he could spin a few good dits in the pub.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Remember this guy was overweight and had problems with drink and drugs – heart attack?

Agreed, or kidney failure or something. Stress about all this coming to light and he hit the bottles badly…

clubber
    Free Member

It was clearly TJ – just look how he’s trying to divert attention.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Attention conspiracy theorists’ is closed to new replies.