Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Attendre pour Acycles ou non?
  • paul4stones

Typical online shopping Q. Bought some wheels last week from Acycles because they were cheapest and in stock apparently. Got a dispatch email last Wednesday with a tracking number but when tracking it says “Information transmitted. No shipment available now”.

I’ve emailed Acycles to ask what that means and they reply that my order is being prepared. A quick search suggests sometimes you have to wait….

I’m going away at the end of this week and would ideally like the wheels before I go. Do I wait or can I cancel and buy from someone else?

paul4stones

It’s almost like they’re watching 🙂

Just received an email to say it’s been shipped and I should receive it “one of this days”

Merci.

takisawa2

I had cracking service from them.

househusband

I had cracking service from them.

Ditto. Would happily use them again.

paul4stones

Good to hear. Thanks.

Superficial
    Free Member

How long did you have to wait? I’ve been waiting 4 weeks and whilst they answered my first email a couple of weeks ago, they’ve gone quiet.

paul4stones

I think I started this thread on a Monday with the response above. The wheels arrived on the Wednesday.
    Hope you’ve had some luck by now.

Superficial
    Free Member

Yeah they arrived yesterday. 33 days after I ordered, and with sporadic email replies. Unimpressed.

ChrisE
    Free Member

I am in the middle of a huge row with them at the moment. No details until it is concluded but my bank is currently trying to recover the money from them. Acycles attitude is shocking.

I would never use them

C

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Attendre pour Acycles ou non?’ is closed to new replies.