Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Attempted catch leads to death
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

🙁 CLICK SAD MAN

Cougar

Quoi?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

CLICK sad man

Cougar

Ah, right. That was interesting.

Would it kill people to provide some information above and beyond a partially hidden link to another website? Ideally in the subject title, then I don’t have to waste my time reading sports stories?

Or even some commentary, what you thought about the story and why you’re posting it? We all have the Internet.

Love and kisses,

Cougar.

timbur
    Free Member

Natural selection?

(harsh I know but a bit silly to over reach in those circumstances)

wwaswas

hijack: tim – My ‘ride BMC’ t- shirt arrived. It’s a large but fits my scrawny frame without looking too marquee like so I’ll be hanging on to it.

baldSpot
    Free Member

🙁 he went to the game with his son

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Ah, right. That was interesting.

Would it kill people to provide some information above and beyond a partially hidden link to another website? Ideally in the subject title, then I don’t have to waste my time reading sports stories?

Or even some commentary, what you thought about the story and why you’re posting it? We all have the Internet.

Love and kisses,

Cougar.

Sorry Sir, . . . forgive me, I forgot your apple this morning Sir, . . . is that why you’ve given me detention Sir? 🙄

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’m confused. Are you saying he’s a sad man, or you’re sad about it, man.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I’m confused. Are you saying he’s a sad man, or you’re sad about it, man.

Don’t be really . . .

It’s in relation to the sad man Icon, as I linked it to the sad man icon, . . . but yep I’m sad about it. 🙁 DONT CLICK this Sad man – it won’t do anything.

dooosuk
    Free Member

He’s directing you to click the unhappy emoticon as he’s hidden the link in there thinking it’s clever.

boblo
    Free Member

Wasn’t Sadman found in a hole by the Yanks then executed by camera phone?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

He’s directing you to click the unhappy emoticon as he’s hidden the link in there thinking it’s clever.

Actually, It was a mistake, I didn’t mean to link it to the icon . . . so feel free to apologise.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Actually, It was a mistake, I didn’t mean to link it to the icon . . . so feel free to apologise.

Just edit your post next time then instead of repeatedly typing CLICK SAD MAN and you won’t give people a false impression.

avdave2

Would it kill people to provide some information above and beyond a partially hidden link to another website?

Well if trying to catch a ball can kill you then well maybe yes.

Cougar

Sorry Sir,

Sorry, that came out a bit more aggressive than I intended.

I just think it’s courteous to give readers an idea of what the thread’s about, then they can read it or avoid it depending on interest. I also find it a little rude to just give a link with no preamble; that’s what makes somewhere like STW different from, say, BBC News.

Cougar

Wasn’t Sadman found in a hole by the Yanks then executed by camera phone?

No, you’re getting mixed up, he was that character in the Neil Gaiman books that Metallica did a song about.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Just edit your post next time then instead of repeatedly typing CLICK SAD MAN and you won’t give people a false impression.

You make a vaild point, . . . I’ve forgiven you. 😀 DO NOT CLICK THIS ICON IT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Sorry, that came out a bit more aggressive than I intended.

I just think it’s courteous to give readers an idea of what the thread’s about, then they can read it or avoid it depending on interest. I also find it a little rude to just give a link with no preamble; that’s what makes somewhere like STW different from, say, BBC News.

we’re all friends again, . . critique noted.

Tar

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Attempted catch leads to death’ is closed to new replies.