Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Attack on Titan
  • donks
    Free Member

Just binge watched the first season of this…. It’s great. Haven’t watched an animated series since god knows when but this really held me. Not too zany like some manga can be just dark and gory.
    Have to wait till at least next year for the second season now as the manga story is still in progress so what else is worth a watch…. ? And not pokemon.

doom_mountain

+1
    I thought Titan was ace, really looking forward to where it goes with the next season.

Knights Of Sidonia is worth a watch, epic sci-fi with lovely animation.
    Everything has a very ‘weathered’ look.
    And big robots.

kudos100
    Free Member

I got a bit fed up of it halfway through, but I made the mistake of watching the subbed version instead of the dubbed.

Psycho pass is good, as is Ghost in the shell: Stand alone complex. Death note is another series worth watching.

jimjam
    Free Member

I found myself getting very bored, a bit frustrated even, very quickly. I enjoyed it at the start and watched a lot of it, but by episode 10 or 12 I thought it was dragging on and needed wrapping up sharpish. Then I saw how many more episodes were left and jacked it in.

By that stage I found the show was really starting to wallow in one big pretentious metaphor. There’s only so many times I could watch every character go into prolonged waffling monologues, and that’s coming from someone who loved Berserk.

The live action stuff looks good though.

retrorick

I’ve watched Attack on titan. Having watched Kill la kill, all 5 available series of Hunter x Hunter, pyscho pass, the irregular at magic high school to name but a few I thought it was ok. Whilst most manga story lines are far fetched it seemed somewhat in a no mans land of believabiltiy and un reality?? Now , I have re watched Kill la Kill, Gurran Lagan and have started on Hunter x Hunter again whilst waiting for more series and episodes to appear from Fairy Tail (of which there are several series already made), the final series of Hunter x Hunter etc. I will look forward to watching the feature film of Attack on titan if it is released on netflix in future. Apologies for the poor grammer, I should spend more time reading books than watching cartoons!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Attack on Titan’ is closed to new replies.