Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Athletics ; Schippers, fastest ever legal 200m?
  • glasgowdan
    Free Member

Only women who have ran faster are Marion Jones and Florence, Daphne may well be the fastest woman ever without an unfair advantage, and she doesn’t have a scrap of pan american genetics about her! Well done, superb.

chiefgrooveguru

That’s exactly what I was thinking! Should almost certainly be a world record instead of the ludicrous Flo-Jo ones. And she was a heptathlete only two years ago.

taxi25
    Free Member

Pretty hard to disagree with the Op.

spacemonkey

Always helps to be somewhat aesthetically pleasing too 🙂

jimjam
    Free Member

spacemonkey – Member

Always helps to be somewhat aesthetically pleasing too

This thread. Without pics. You know the rest.

chiefgrooveguru

That’s exactly what I was thinking! Should almost certainly be a world record instead of the ludicrous Flo-Jo ones.

And yet other than gossip there’s nothing to suggest she did anything wrong.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This thread. Without pics. You know the rest.

JFGI.

jimjam
    Free Member

NIFWNAAWTFIT?

nick1962
    Free Member

and she doesn’t have a scrap of pan american genetics about her!

😕 I’m confused,what does that mean?

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Can’t disagree with the OP. The difference between Flo-Jo in 1987 at the World Champs in Rome (200m silver), and 1988 at the Seoul Olympics (100m and 200m golds), is incredible. Half a second improvement in a year over 100m.

convert

Always helps to be somewhat aesthetically pleasing too

I suspect she would mess you up bad – and not is a sexytime way!

glasgowdan
    Free Member

nick1962 – Member
    and she doesn’t have a scrap of pan american genetics about her!
    I’m confused,what does that mean?

Are you confused, or playing Devils Advocate? Because the latter is pointless! Seems obvious that athletes of caribbean lineage and american design do well and have a bit of an edge over Europeans in the sprints, which is why Schippers’ run stands out even more.

Junkyard
    Free Member

The most obvious drug cheat ever and yet never caught
    Even with PED use it was an incredible transformation in such a short time

nick1962
    Free Member

“Pan american genetics ” makes no sense in any genetic or scientific sense.Why not just say what you mean? A white European won?

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

I hope she’s clean. No eyebrows raised at her rapid transformation from a decent heptathlete to one of the fastest ever sprinters in a couple of years?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

a decent heptathlete to one of the fastest ever sprinters in a couple of years?

In 2013 she won the 100m and came 3rd in the Heptathlon at the European U23 champs.
    Her time on winning the 100m final at the 2014 European (full age) champs was slower than the above.

She’s always sprinted alongside the heptathlon.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

nick1962 – Member
    “Pan american genetics ” makes no sense in any genetic or scientific sense.Why not just say what you mean? A white European won?

Do you know much about athletics? What’s really upsetting you? I did say what I really mean and it’s nothing to do with skin colour.

tinribz
    Free Member

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/21/jamaicans-sprinting-athletics-commonwealth-games

Scientists have looked into the genetics of Jamaican sprinters’ dominance. The first gene associated with powerful sprinting is the angiotensin-converting enzyme, or ACE, gene. If you have a particular variant of this gene (known as the “D allele”) you are likely to have a larger than average heart capable of pumping highly oxygenated blood to muscles quicker than the average human. That also gives your body a better response to training. In people of west African origin, the frequency of the variant is slightly higher than in those of European and Japanese origin. In Jamaica, it’s a little higher than in west Africa.

wrecker
    Free Member

Misogynist bastards.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Dont you be bringing facts and rational thinking into this witch hunt Flashheart

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

I guess any significant improvement in time raises suspicion (well it does mine anyway) given the amount of cheating that goes on. As I said, hope she’s clean!

Edukator
    Free Member

The only person you can be certain about is yourself.

slimjim78
    Free Member

I am certain that I want to have her babies.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Athletics ; Schippers, fastest ever legal 200m?’ is closed to new replies.