• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • At what age do small boys stop making a noise like an air raid siren?
  • Harry_the_Spider

The WAAAHHHH, EEEYYYYY and ARRRRGGHHH starts at about 7:00am and carries on for 14 hours.

Mine is nearly 10. Please tell me it will stop one day.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope.

They just turn the air raid siren squalk into a whinymiddleagedwhatabouterymoan.

tomhoward

In fairness to the lad, IIRC he has enough models of war planes flying round his bedroom to believe the blitz is current affairs, no? He’s just trying to make it realistic.

More seriously…

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h-6DvwO-EiE[/video]

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I think you need to check his diet.

blader1611
    Free Member

The correct answer is 33 years old so buckle up fella you have a long way to go.

CountZero

Have you checked the batteries? Could be the warning that they’re running low.

darrell
    Free Member

you mean the sound that Bruce Dickenson still makes on stage for Iron Maiden

errr about 60 then

squirrelking
    Free Member

Invest in a cosh.

Rubber_Buccaneer

The correct answer is 33 years old

This (aka a couple of years before they move out)

jamj1974

Kevin is so accurate!

WillH

My five-year-old is currently suffering from a cold so he’s even more snotty than usual, which is no mean feat in itself. But his ears have clogged up due to the general sinus snottery, and he’s deaf as a post. So he’s now even louder than normal to as his brain compensates.

Once he’s over the cold we’re off to the audiologist for a quick vacuum of the lug ‘oles, hopefully get back down to ‘normal’ shouting levels…

LeeW

Stop hanging model aircraft from his bedroom ceiling? 😉

jekkyl

children do make a lot of noise dond’t they, it is extremely annoying.

woody2000

I’ve got 3 of the buggers, I am wondering if the hearing problem I’ve developed is somehow related….

I’m not really in a rush for it to stop though, I quite like a bit of chaos now and then!

😀

Sandwich

Around 13 they discover music can be played loud and they quieten down a bit. (If you’re lucky it’s some sort of rock that you can tolerate, if unlucky whatever equivalent of one direction is doing the rounds at that time).

Klunk
    Free Member

the young lad next door has got a whistle! it’s endless 👿

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘At what age do small boys stop making a noise like an air raid siren?’ is closed to new replies.