Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • At one point is it accetable to go seriously ballistic at people?
  • genghispod
    Free Member

Speak softly and carry a big stick! Much of what has been said on this thread is true – learning how to fight/defend yourself will help you make a more calculated decision – though if someone nearly kills you through their ignorance they deserve your wrath – some people are just w@nkers, some just make mistakes, which we all do. Be aware that the guy you pull out of his car may well be a complete pscho who will give you a bloody good hiding though (and then nick your bike). you lot should try riding a motorbike!!!!!

epicyclo

No point in shouting.

This is where you grind along the side of his car with your pedals. You can cut some quite impressive arcs into paintwork with pedals. If you need to practise there’s plenty cars parked in cycle lanes.

Damage to the car is the only thing thing these idiots understand.

It’s not “I’d better be careful, I may kill/injure a cyclist”

It’s “I’d better be careful, one of those bloody cyclists might scratch my car”

charlierevell
    Free Member

I hate the people who stand in the cycle lane thru taunton town centre.
    ITS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF THE PAVEMENT! It has pictues of bikes in it for a reason!

I also enjoy running studs down the sides of the parked cars mentioned above… or the idiot cutting you up!

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘At one point is it accetable to go seriously ballistic at people?’ is closed to new replies.