Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • AT-AT(C) with Colin
  • matt_outandabout

[video]http://youtu.be/sE1mr8iCvA8[/video]

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Guy Martin move over. Colin Rules!

scaredypants

He’d be great to have as a (slightly distant) neighbour !

Rorschach
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CVYOCMpJRY[/video]

nuke

Saw this other day and was gobsmacked…amazing 😀

If I’m nit picking, i couldn’t see that you could look out when seated in the head which seemed a shame

He must have tolerant neighbours…noise from building aside, it casts quite a shadow on next door in the vid

PrinceJohn

Is it actually in his garden? Thought it was being built for a super fan/competition winner?

matt_outandabout

It’s not his garden – his has underground bunker 8)

Davesport

He’s bonkers and a total genius in my eyes 😀 Digging the hole for the bunker was the best.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Is it actually in his garden? Thought it was being built for a super fan/competition winner?

I think you’re right if that is his garden then the AT-AT is just resting until it finds its new home. On second viewing i don’t think that is his garden.

km79
    Free Member

I hope it’s well anchored whatever garden it’s in. I can’t tell if it’s bolted onto a foundation, with the potential wind load on something like that it would need to be a very deep one.

cynic-al
    Free Member

And it’ll get nicked

CountZero

And it’ll get nicked

Yeah, a couple of blokes wearing hoodies’ll be able to hoik that over the fence and into the back of a Transit no problem!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Surely the local planning department might take exception to something that big appearing in someone’s garden?

Still pretty cool though!

spooky_b329

He built it in his garden (the one with a new housing estate being built behind it) and then took it apart, moved it to star wars fan kiddies garden, and reconstructed it!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘AT-AT(C) with Colin’ is closed to new replies.