Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Aston Villa adds to UK unemployment …..
  • tiggs121
    Free Member

….unless they score 3 goals in the next 15 minutes that is!

Paul Lambert should have stayed in Norwich.

Jamie
    Free Member

Only 2 goals needed to get to extra time.

withersea
    Free Member

As a Norwich City fan I wish Mr Lambert the best of luck in finding a new job….I don’t think his former clubs will give him a good reference though..

Jamie
    Free Member

Only 1 goal needed to get to extra time.

withersea
    Free Member

Oh blimey….come on Bradford…

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Hold your horses – was the worst timed thread ever? Lets see…..!!

withersea
    Free Member

Yaaaaayyyyyy!

Jamie
    Free Member

8)

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Let you off…..but that was close in the end.

[Nice spoiler BTW!!]

tiggs121
    Free Member

Next Villa manager? Atkins from Southampton?

Jamie
    Free Member

…or even that Adkins chap 😉

tiggs121
    Free Member

…indeed – an even better choice!

There is an ex Scotland manager currently looking for work – Mr Negative Himself aka Craig Levein

landofgiants
    Free Member

Come on city! What a result. Reckon that is the end of Lambert. Don’t think its down to him though. He’s got a team of losers there.

donks
    Free Member

It’s good to see a fellow Canaries fan on here. 😉

MrsToast
    Free Member

Close to adding to UK unemployment, but also filling up the UK’s reservoirs with their fans’ delicious, delicious tears.

I don’t even follow football, but the howls of anguish from some of my Villa-supporting colleagues is truly something to behold!

timc
    Free Member

Feel for the Villa fans, Players (most of) & lambert at the moment, seems Randy Learner has hung them out to dry now. You have to question not playing a 20+ goals a season striker though.

Fair play to Bradford, brilliant cup run.

I wouldn’t be too smug if i supported Norwich, they were awful on Saturday & I’m not so sure they are going to be in the prem for long playing that brand of football.

bearnecessities

First time in 4 years to feel mildly proud of a BD postcode. Mildly.

Philby

Well done to City!

They have had some tough times over the last few years and thoroughly deserve their day at Wembley after toppling 3 Premiership teams

Good luck in the final!

A Leeds fan – MOT

trevron73
    Free Member

I went to the first leg at Valley parade but came back off hoiday yesterday at 4pm so had to watch at home. Great result – heres to Chelsea in the final ????

yossarian
    Free Member

Well done Bradford. Got there by doing the basics well and working very hard. Shows the quality and work ethic of players in the lower leagues.

Kunstler

It’s good to see a fellow Canaries fan on here.

Aye. We’re probably the least likeliest to be found on a mountain biking forum.

piemonster

He looked very sad on telly this morning

withersea
    Free Member

As a Norwich City fan, that rides mountain bikes, I am very lucky as I live in Leeds!

And a big hello to the other City fans on the forum wherever you are in the country.

Yes, we’ve had a very bad run and have missed Ruddy and Holt. Hopefully we can get our mid season form back and get Hooper.

If you look back over the years we’ve always pinged up and down the leagues, trying to balance the books and make the most of low cost talent.

I wouldn’t be gutted if we went down, it’s still better than being a Leeds fan!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Aston Villa adds to UK unemployment …..’ is closed to new replies.