Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Aston Hill
  • strike
    Free Member

Seeing as it now looks like a visit to Swinley this weekend is pointless, I’m now thinking Aston Hill.

Does anyone know if it is still closed (website says it is closed but that was back on 22nd Jan). And also what current conditions are like?

johnny

It was riding OK last weekend, but i only had half a day, so stuck to Surface to Air. It’s a bit sticky in places. Had one run down 423, which was a lot wetter- doesn’t have the “all weather” surface they’ve put in for S2A!

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Hows the lower half of S2A at the moment? Last time I was there (Before the snow) it wasn’t really worth riding it was that draggy/claggy.

br
    Free Member

If Swinley is ‘pointless’ due to the weather, AH will be even more pointless…

Trimix
    Free Member

Dont do it. It will be wet and slippy with an extra helping of mud.

If you lived next door it would be worth a five min look, just to keep us all updated, but any further than that and you will be wasting time.

Wait till its dry, then go and enjoy yourself. Right now the whole Chilterns is a misery.

weeksy

I dunno i was around Fingest this weekend and it was far from terrible…. it wasn’t wonderful by any stretch but all mostly OK. It’s been fairly dry since then and my local tries are drier than i expected.

soobalias
    Free Member

Dig Day at Aston Hill on Sunday find them on FB for up to the minute info.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Aston Hill’ is closed to new replies.