Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Assos, Rapha……….
  • easygroove
    Free Member

Need to get some 3/4 bibs, not too hot/thermal for Sydney winter commuting (20km each way). Really like my assos f1 mille shorts and wouldn’t mind the equivelent 3/4 bibs, but are there any other good quality brands/fits/chamois that aren’t quite as expensive?

Ed2001
    Free Member

Why get 3/4 much better to get knee warmers and shorts so as you warm up you can take them off. Assos shorts are particularly good but I would also take a look at santini their twist gel inserts, very comfy.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I relly like Gore xenon shorts, very comfortable on 100 mile plus rides.

sp
    Free Member

I’ve been using Giordana Tenax Bibshorts and been well pleased with them. Looks like there site is down Clicky

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

I’ve used assos for years, started to also use the new giordana longs and shorts from last year.

A third of the price and in my opinion feel better, even on 100 + mile rides, would find it very hard now to justify buying some assos shorts.

IWH
    Free Member

Asoos is good but the most comfortable I’ve found are the Pearl Izumi bibs. Really good insert without the nappy effect of some brands.

jonathan
    Free Member

Another vote for Santini here – tried quite a few of their inserts and they’ve all been good. Particularly like the new pair of Twist-gel shorts I’ve just got.

Also I’ve really like Etxeondo shorts in the past. Latest ones look very nice, not Assos prices, but not far off though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Assos, Rapha……….’ is closed to new replies.