Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Assos numb penis
  • Joe

I've been having a few problems with numbness of late after never having it before. I have recently upped my training a little.

I decided to upgrade my shorts as the first stage in the fight. Bought a pair of Assos Unos which felt good in the shop. They seem to have made the problem worse. The bibs seem to yank my bits and bobs into a camel toe and as a result I've no idea where to put them in my shorts. I can't say I'm that impressed with them. I'm considering cutting the bibs and extending them by another 3/4 inches. Perhaps I bought a size too small, but the XL were baggy on my legs.

Does anyone else agree with me or have I just got a massive c**k?

RealMan
    Free Member

Have you considered tucking it into your waist band? Just be careful you don't make a mess in your belly button.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Does anyone else agree with me or have I just got a massive c**k?

not for long by the sound of it 🙁

Onzadog
    Free Member

Are you getting lower at the front end with the increased mileage? I have the same saddle position on the road and the mountain bike. I sometimes get the same issue on the road bike but never the mountain bike. As the bars are lower on the road bike, I found I just needed to drop the nose a little so the saddle would take the weight on the sit bones.

(I also have a large c**k)

avdave2

Assos numb penis

I can't see them selling many pairs of them with a name like that.

foggy
    Free Member

I use the same shorts as do a lot of people in my club. No issues and very comfy – in fact everyone seems to recommend them to everyone else. If you are very tall and very skinny I guess they could be too short in the straps – one ride with them tucked inside will tell you before reaching for the scissors…

pinches
    Free Member

you should have bought S5 mille they have a ball pocket in the cut of them!

Joe

Alright Pinches. None of your cheek. I've ended up reaching for the scissors and getting a capable woman to add two extra inches of material to the shorts bibs. They are now much more comfortable.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I'm afraid to say the new generation of Assos Uno shorts appear to be a bit crap a few people on here seem to have had problems with them bunching etc, mine were awful and have put me off buying from the brand again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Assos numb penis’ is closed to new replies.