Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Assistance required in the purchase of a new Insulated Travel Mug.
  • scruff
    Free Member

Bought quite a few and they never seem to last.

Any decent ones that dont break / dribble / fall over ?

beamers

Sealable top so you can throw it in a back without leaking, or are we talking press-in top style for drinking in the car on the move?

scruff
    Free Member

Drinking on the move.

beamers

This style has always worked for me.

I have number in my thermal mug fleet:

Race Face
    TransRockies
    Fernie
    Rocky Mountain Bagel Company.

Never had any problems with dribbling or tipping but I could see the later being a bit of a risk.

molgrips
    Free Member

Starbucks ftw. £15 but excellent, don’t leak, proper thermos so keeps warm for ages, and mine still looks new after 4 years or so.

scruff
    Free Member

Starbucks = Corporate Whores 😡

scottyjohn
    Free Member

+1 for the starbucks mug, I looked for ages for one that actually sealed. And you asked for the best mug, not ethically sound planet hugging mugs 😀

beamers

Wish I had bought one of these when I had the chance a couple of years back:

PSB Coffee Press 14 Ounces Cup-Press

molgrips
    Free Member

Starbucks = Corporate Whores

What does that mean actually?

santacrews
    Free Member

Me too for starbucks “Am i a corporate whore”

I,m sat drinking Coffee outa mine right now just about to don the shorts and clip off 25K !

Its brushed alu with a rubberised swirly wid section has a black lid with an airtight flip up bung that actually keeps ur tasty beverage hot for hours !

Do the none ethical thing and be a Corporate whore !

I dont know what it means either !
    But i quite like it 😆

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Freebie from visitscotland – seems to be pretty good so far

Cougar

I’ve got a Berghaus branded one. Used primarily for camping, it’s done many many miles with me and is ace.

sharkbait
    Free Member

As these mugs are fairly wide-mouthed can they also be used for stuff like baked beans?
    I’m really after 3 x small but efficient thermos for my girls packed lunches. They want to take beans, macaroni cheese, etc in to school for lunch but the ‘thermal’ food jar things I’ve got for them are cr@p and don’t keep the food hot.
    Was wondering if one of these would do the job.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Bit small though at 350ml.

bigsurfer
    Free Member

Got a stanley one from go outdoors was about £12 top seals so you don’t have 2 keep it upright. Quarter turn to drink. Wife uses it when out with the buggy. Was by far the best we could find.

Ambrose

As Z11. Blummin great.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I got a primus mug/flask that is leagues ahead of any other that i’ve used. cost a tenner’ish

Sandwich

Sharkbait the lifeventure beakers are good for 4 hours keeping warm time.These are what I’m on about

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Sandwich +1. We have 2 of the Lifeventure ones. No leaks, good head retention and bomb proof

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Assistance required in the purchase of a new Insulated Travel Mug.’ is closed to new replies.