• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ass-savers mud guard – Advert on the right
  • woody74

Just saw this advertised in the panel on the right http://ass-savers.com how great is this, especially that it can be stowed away under the saddle when not needed. Simple but genius

organic355
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Personaly i think the advert is demeaning to me, it’s horrible that our arses are objectified in this way.

woody74

Ive just bought a couple as they work out about £5.60 and perfect to stick under the saddle for those days when you get caught out in the rain out on the trail. Nothing worse than a soaking wet arse whilst riding, especially in the winter.

SiB
    Free Member

Had one for a few months over summer, did what it says on the tin and nothing else ie back still gets a soaking. SKS race blade now its the wet season (drier than summer though!)

cp

Also available from xcracer.com shop.

So long as they fit the saddle rails well, they are awesome at preventing soggy chamois. The rest of your back and side of arse cheeks will still get muddy though.

But the do exactly what they say they will.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Personaly i think the advert is demeaning to me, it’s horrible that our arses are objectified in this way

😆

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

[Dragon mode] simple genius, but like the bender fender easily replicated with a cut-up plastic milk carton or by a giant chinese manufacturer. The barrier to entry is too low, and you havent got the necessary preotection in place, in that case, I’m out[/Dragon mode]

to be honest it never occurred to me to click on the ad, I thought it was for kevlar reinforced jeans or something!

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

I’ve been using these for a while as they come from my current home of Gothenburg. Great for warm up rides before cross races!

zippykona

Can someone please post an apres muddy ride picture.

batman11
    Free Member

Looks the same type of thing as the muckynutz one.
    http://www.muckynutz.com/index.php?route=common/home
    As above works ok keeps amidiate arse dry’ish but upper backs still gets it, have to say the xl front gaurd works much better than there older shorter style one.

sparkyrhino

still get a soaking when hanging off the back,on decents(could be a hardtail issue) 😉

JoeG
    Free Member

The ass one folds up for storage. The nutz one does not.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ass-savers mud guard – Advert on the right’ is closed to new replies.