Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Asking permission from the father in law to be…
  • crispybacon
    Free Member

Well done mate now for the hard part asking your Gf if she wants to marry you…………. Good Luck 😀

leftyboy
    Free Member

I asked by phone as my fater-in-law (to be) was flying to Canada the next day for a 6 month work trip! Otherwise I’d have asked in person.

sharki
    Free Member

Phone him.

ring, ring, rind ,ring….”sorry we’re not in at the moment but if you’d like to leave a message after the tone we’ll get back to as soon as we can……….beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!”

“hi grandad…………………………….iiiz gotta do the right thing… and in the next few months before shes fat……..errrrr…. we think 12 thou should cover it.. ….errrrr…. errrrr…we weren’t gonna say owt about it to you and just nip off and do it on the sly like, but………..errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i’ve just lost me job and spaffed all my cash on a new bike, errrrrrr anyway, errrrrrrrr ……ummmmmmm *uncomfortable silence…* hey, if it’s a boy we’re gonna name it after you, that ok isn’t it?, anyway let me know when you need more details..can’t chat now as i’m off for a ride…cheers….”

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    phildowling
    Free Member

Right quick update for you all!

Question asked on Saturday, on one knee as well, and the reply was yes 😀

So now she starts planning! Wedding mag already bought….Wedding fares planned..Where have my Sunday rides gone? 🙄
    I’ve started practicing the “yessssssss dear”

jova54
    Free Member

Don’t forget to shave the small patch on your forehead for the thumb-print. 😉

Congratulations Phil. Hope you will both be very happy and long-wed.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Asking permission from the father in law to be…’ is closed to new replies.