Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Asked for customer feedback at just the wrong time
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I HATE YOUR COMPANY POLICY OF RIPPING OFF LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND MAKING US SIT ON THE PHONE FOR AGES BEFORE GIVING US THE DEAL THAT WAS THERE ALL ALONG.

i WOULD LIKE TO RIP THE EYES OUT OF THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THESE POLICIES AND POOR MAGGOTS INTO THEIR SKULLS

IF IT WASN’T FOR THE FACT THAT SKY IS A MORALLY CORRUPT COMPANY RUN BY A CRIMINAL i WOULD START HUNTING DOWN YOUR GUYS IN AN ATTEMPT TO RESTORE MORAL THOUGH TO BIG BUSINESS.

FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS ON TO YOUR BOSSES FOR THEIR CHRISTMAS PARTY SPEECHES. THEN ASK THEM WHO FEELS PROUD ABOUT BEING THE LEAST BAD OPTION.

rOcKeTdOg

“Pour”

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Damn the auto correct!!!!

Good grammar check though

matt_outandabout

Meh, 6.4 from the Dunblane judge.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I am tired and wasn’t trying. I did click the Please respond to my feedback so let’s see if anything happens

aberdeenlune
    Free Member

They do leave a nasty taste in the mouth. I feel ripped off after signing up for a new wi fi router only to be told later I’d been locked into an 18 month deal. No room to negotiate a better deal. If I leave I face penalties.

They deserved your feedback. I’d give them the same.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Sky are Crap with a capital C. We’ve got it & all I can see is 500 channels of naff all. Total rip off & a waste of money.

My Mrs on the other hand, likes the ease of recording & all the series link bollox. It’s either Sky or divorce, & I’ve already had one divorce which was enough. 🙄

funkmasterp

Good rant 8/10 – all caps, rage induced spelling mistakes and insane torture ideas.

Hats off to you sir!

chewkw
    Free Member

Maggots … some just mentioned maggots …

Wrrroonnnng! They are Zombie Maggots! They are called Zombie Maggots!

😆

enfht
    Free Member

Pah. I offered out the head of Virgin customer service to a fist fight.

drslow
    Free Member

So your taking your impotent rage out on a (probably) young teen call centre worker. *slow clap* well done. They’re just doing a job and working for the Sky overlords. If you want to be tough, go and speak to the people who run the company and see how far that gets you.

Ive been with them 9 years, had a 22 minute call the other day with a very pleasant girl from customer services because i was ‘cancelling’. Ended up with 30% off, slightly less than last year but still decent enough. Its a dance we do every year, They are a business trying to make money, i’m a customer trying to pay as little as possible.

Its not like an insurance company, you actually get something from Sky.

They actually provide a world class entertainment service, if you don’t like it just leave. Don’t abuse someone trying to make a living.

Nobody’s holding a gun to your head.

Caher

Try Virgin then BT (a communication company you can’t communicate with) then you’ll plead to go back to Sky.

ctk
    Free Member

So Sky is a morally corrupt company run by a criminal and you are a loyal customer…

drslow
    Free Member

Do you have a point ctk? You could probably throw that argument against a lot of companies if you delved deeply enough. Would be interested to hear what law this CEO criminal has broken?

I still get friends proclaiming watching Kodi and others is ‘allowed’, or DVDs that can be bought cheap.

Whos rules do you live by?

Cougar

Watching Kodi is “allowed”, it’s some of the third-party add-ons which are dodgy.

blader1611
    Free Member

I was on the phone to them yesterday and they offered me a good deal but i am sure its not the best deal they could have offered. I know this because its the third time in 10 days i have spoken to them and each time i do it gets cheaper even though the last deal was the best offer. Plus i have a laugh with them which i hope brings at least a smile to their face in what must be a dreary job. I then proceed to give feedback about how many calls it has taken to get to the accepted offer,nothing changes though.

spooky_b329

75% off any package and £100 credit to your bill is generally their ‘golden envelope – you’ve been gone a month and ignored our previous offers’ please please please come back offer.

I did, hardly watched it and the bill credit meant it was free for the year, and still wish I hadn’t gone back.

It was a brilliant moment when I finally pulled down that ugly eyesore of a dish off the front of my house 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

For the record it was feedback to Virgin, not Sky. Also I left an 8/10 for the person I actually spoke with. This was in the any other feedback box.

Now if someone helps DrSlow down off his high horse he might be able to read that.

ampthill

Its not like an insurance company, you actually get something from Sky.

That is a weird one. I feel you get quite alot from insurance, even when you don’t claim.

I don’t have SKY. But you have to admire the cheek of a company that charges you to watch Adverts!

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Hmmm

Somebody is not declaring all his interests!

spooky_b329

My interests…I may have BT Vision for a pittance but I don’t watch that either! The only telly I watch is whatever rubbish the other half is on…apart from a couple of programmes on channels 1-4.

Content creators on YouTube are my preferred choice!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Asked for customer feedback at just the wrong time’ is closed to new replies.