• This topic has 81 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Ashley Madison
  • Klunk
    Free Member

anyone on here feeling nervous ? (859 seeders and 2138 leechers on PB)

martinhutch

Is Pinkbike a hotbed of extra-marital relations then?

Cougar

Who?

Cougar

Ah.

http://www.wired.com/2015/08/happened-hackers-posted-stolen-ashley-madison-data/

I thought it was was some teen pop sensation. (Presumably “PB” is “TPB”.)

martinhutch

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvGm52us4-s[/video]

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ll be nervous when they hack Adult Friend Finder.

peterfile
    Free Member

Searchable version here from the same guys

Looking forward to searching for all my friends and colleagues 😈

Cougar

Given the name, I’d expect it to me broadly a US-centric site, no?

martinhutch

Ha – server is not responding already!

The fallout from this will be interesting to watch.

A spike in decree nisi activity in about three month’s time?

Klunk
    Free Member

its membership includes 37 million people in 46 countries.

all of whom are supposedly married 🙄

peterfile
    Free Member

Given the name, I’d expect it to me broadly a US-centric site, no?

1.2m in the UK

Klunk
    Free Member

or put another way nearly 5% of the married population. 🙂

binners

all of whom are supposedly married

Well…. you either are or you aren’t? Its a pretty definitive thing, marriage 😀

Oh….. hang on….. is this the bit where the lofty, morally superior judgements, and denouncements start?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well…. you either are or you aren’t?

And a few more won’t be by the end of the year.

peterfile
    Free Member

Well…. you either are or you aren’t? Its a pretty definitive thing, marriage

I think the point is that the site is unlikely to verify that you are actually married. So there may be some single people on there pretending to be married.

Klunk
    Free Member

Its a pretty definitive thing, marriage

the “are you married ?” check box on the online application is anyway 🙂

brant
    Free Member

Email list seems odd at least.
    Reddit list clearly shows un-authenticated emails with mid-spellings and all sorts.

kimbers

Darcy didn’t aff already get hacked?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Darcy didn’t aff already get hacked?

Did it? Well, if it did, I got away with that then. 😮

Junkyard
    Free Member

I ticked the voyeur box so naturally I will be downloading it and reading it

Must be a lot of nervous folk today.

thanks aracer it works great

stewartc
    Free Member

I bought some MTB clothing off them recently, will my wife find out how much this cost?

monkeychild
    Free Member

I have the list and there are some interesting addresses.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No, Stewart, that was Laura Ashley. I’m sure she’ll understand.

Stoner
    Free Member

One can’t get enough of Paisley in Enduro colourways can one?

binners

I can’t decide if Ashley Madison sounds more like the name of an …ahem… ‘adult entertainment’ star, or an American Investment Bank?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s all about GinghamDuro this season, Stoner.

Stoner
    Free Member

Plenty of rogering in respect of either, binners

peterfile
    Free Member

I have the list and there are some interesting addresses.

From what I’ve read on Reddit, it seems that they didn’t verify email addresses, so it would be easy to set up a fake one? Tony Blair’s gov email address is in there for example.

jamj1974

I’m not worried. I’m too unattractive to be of interest to anyone other than Mrs JAMJ. I look like a particularly ugly, yellow, half-rotted potato with the kind of surface irregularities you get from aeons of bombardment from meteorites or an advanced, untreated STD. The only reason I would be on is if Mrs JAMJ was trying to get rid.

*Scratches chin thoughtfully*.

avdave2

I can’t decide if Ashley Madison sounds more like the name of an …ahem… ‘adult entertainment’ star, or an American Investment Bank?

Well they’ll both take your money and **** you

mashiehood
    Free Member

I think we should have a STw stand up comedy night. Some folk on here are very funny!

bigjim

Hmm this CougarLife one sounds interesting, always fancied a bit of Stifler’s mom action.

benji
    Free Member

I may be being particularly thick, but why are these people not just using match or similar internet dating, you are obviously prepared to cheat on your current relationship so setting up an account as if you were single surely is within your current level of deceit and lying.

avdave2

I may be being particularly thick

correct 🙂

I think the idea is that as the other person is doing the same they also keep quiet. If you get rumbled on another site you just might find your other half being informed.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I presume the point was the site is behind a paywall unlike match which you can probably search through google? A bit less chance of your other half finding out unless they’re also on there.

badnewz
    Free Member

I may be being particularly thick, but why are these people not just using match or similar internet dating, you are obviously prepared to cheat on your current relationship so setting up an account as if you were single surely is within your current level of deceit and lying.

Some women are particularly attracted to married men (attracted to what you can’t have) so I would imagine you get better results posing as a married man on Ashley Madison than from a simple “I’m single and available” entry on a Match.com.

Cougar

Hmm this CougarLife one sounds interesting

😯

binners

I assume its because they’re not looking for a date, or a relationship, they’re just looking for wild monkey sex.

I really don’t get it myself, as I don’t see how you can be married, probably with kids, and have..

a) the time
    b) the energy
    c) the inclination

Its hard enough trying to get out on my bike once a week.

Cougar

Interesting point actually,

The obvious conclusion is “ha ha, cheaters get caught,” which is fair enough. But presumably that list also contains addresses of women who have volunteered themselves as, for want of a better phrase, “up for it,” and that list is now in the hands of the bottom half of the Internet. This surely must raise massive concerns around their vulnerability and safety?

Cougar

Its hard enough trying to get out on my bike once a week.

That’s probably just vibration, try a softer suspension setting perhaps?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Ashley Madison’ is closed to new replies.