Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ashima Rotors
  • Chevin
    Free Member

Anyone using the Airotor ones?…….thoughts?

Matthew

sssimon
    Free Member

Got a pair to test at the start of the year and now running 160’s and 180s on two bikes both with hayes strokers, much lighter than the hayes standard rotors, a little bit chirpy sometimes when wet but seem to clean up better that hayes too. no extra pad wear like I’ve had with some other aftermarket discs

the only issue any of us in the shop have had was a set of 203’s warping but the guy is a chump and drags his brakes constantly so not sure if this is a one off

pads seem good too, alround great product from one lttle englishman in taiwan!

Chevin
    Free Member

Cool, on they go then….(screwed the old ones a few weeks ago at Crickhowell merida) Agree about the pads. The SOS one are not the cheepest but work well and don’t seem to be wearing out….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Militant_biker

I’ve been running 203’s front and rear for 6-8 months. They are excellent; more bite than the Hope floating rotors on my other wheels, they clear really well and they look good.

TheDoog
    Free Member

Where are they available from?? Hayes just aren’t doing it for me anymore!!

guitarhero
    Free Member
    TheDoog
    Free Member

I misread the title ‘rotors’ should have been a clue, i was assuming the callipers they’ve started doing were on sale now. Anybody ridden any?

CountZero

I’d like to use these with Hope M4’s, but IIRC the front is a 185mm? Would the 180 work ok?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ashima Rotors’ is closed to new replies.