Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Asgard sheds, any thoughts?
  • TeamAldi
    Free Member

The above shed has been recommended to me. The very secure
    one. Anyone any experience of them?

funkrodent

Don’t have one, but am about to buy one. All the research I’ve done indicates that they are well made, very secure and backed up by decent customer service. Haven’t pushed the button yet (waiting for finances to fall into line) so will be interested to see what anyone else has to say!

z1ppy

There’s a thread mentioning them, just over there ->
    (why its in the chat forum, I dunno)

Mark

Singletrack Seal of Approval here. I’ve got two. One shows clear and totally futile evidence of an attempted break-in. Shed 1 : thieving scum 0

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

I posted my thoughts in the thread linked above. In short, buy one.

Pauly

Excellent quality & construction. Very easy to put together.
    Recommended.

Pauly

Double post

steveoath
    Free Member

I have the annexe. Got three bikes on there and a ton of miscellany. Good solid option if you’re stuck for space.

dpfr

Very happy with mine- details on the other thread. There was a wait of a few weeks’ when I ordered mine last autumn so maybe bear that in mind. I also got them to build it for me, which took their lads about half an hour.

Mark

Here’s me and my lad building our little one…

[video]http://vimeo.com/108222599[/video]

GrunkaLunka
    Free Member

On the lift-up lid types you need to get them dead level otherwise you can have trouble with the locking eyelets aligning. But they are bomb proof and very spacious. I’d highly recommend.

Mark

I’ll echo that. It took a while after this video was shot to use the supplied wedges to get the locks to align. But once done the locking process is super easy.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Are they Thor approved?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Asgard sheds, any thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.