Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • As the Royal Pregnancy enters its second day I have…
  • Drac

be off with your moderate behaviour and medical knowledge, we want an anti-royal thread.

Ah sorry.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Significant irony in these threads. 66% of all the times I’ve heard about it have been you lot complaining about it on here.
    If you really don’t want to hear about it, please don’t start threads!

Agreed. If some people could put the same effort into being nice as they do being nasty….

ourmaninthenorth

Mrs North ended up “inside” due to hyperemesis. Thankfully no TV crews camping out to catch the sight of her retching and puking almost non-stop during 23 out of every 24 hours for 5 months.

Let’s leave the girl alone.

We need time to time to sharpen the guillotines.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

PeterPoddy – Member
    Significant irony in these threads. 66% of all the times I’ve heard about it have been you lot complaining about it on here.

Agreed. If some people could put the same effort into being nice as they do being nasty….

+1

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

There’s the first 5 pages of Mail/Express content sorted for the next 2 years.

Ultimate “benefit scroungers”

molgrips
    Free Member

honestly wtf is EXTREME morning sickness- chucking upearlier than everybody else ?

Not being able to eat at all is quite serious, generally.

cynic-al
    Free Member

FB’s tweets gave me the LOLs

toby1

If I’d have known Frankie Boyle used twitter I might have bothered with it before now – genius!

jambalaya
    Free Member

So she should stay home and risk a miscarriage then ?

RustySpanner

molgrips – Member

Very poor molgrips. 🙂

No one’s complaining about the fact that Kate’s pregnant.
    No one’s wishing the girl ill.

The complaint is about the blanket coverage and the cynical attempted use of the so called ‘feelgood factor’.
    It’s overkill.
    The percentage of the public who can be positively manipulated by this
    type of story is falling all the time – I’d have thought the media might have cottoned on to this, but it appears not.
    What do you think?

Now if only Frankie Boyle would get banned for a zillion years. He has become a pathetic parody of himself, and some time ago began confusing comedy with publically spewing anger-issue inspired vitriol.

Very, very true.

JCL
    Free Member

I hope she does some preggo glamour photos.

That’s about the most useful thing the princess tax drain could do.

Bunnyhop

I’m noting that you’re all men and haven’t had the discomfort of normal morning sickness, let alone something that endangers your health and ultimately that of the unborn child.
    I’m guessing that Kate and William would like to be left alone to get on with their lives. They aren’t like the royals of old, they try to lead a semi normal life on the Isle of Anglesey.

I personally wish them and any other parents to be, all the luck in the world.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Anyone else happy that there is now ANOTHER baby that’s being brought into a life of benefit-support?

I despise the existence of the Royals. Makes me sick.

Harry_the_Spider

No one’s complaining about the fact that Kate’s pregnant.
    No one’s wishing the girl ill.

The complaint is about the blanket coverage and the cynical attempted use of the so called ‘feelgood factor’.
    It’s overkill.
    The percentage of the public who can be positively manipulated by this
    type of story is falling all the time – I’d have thought the media might have cottoned on to this, but it appears not.

My original point.

Good luck to ’em. Been there, done that and it is hard.

We don’t need Nicholas Witchcraft stood outside the hospital telling us about it though and various people queuing up to wear out the radio with the word “wonderful”.

Drac

Anyone else happy that there is now ANOTHER baby that’s being brought into a life of benefit-support?

Awhooooooooooo! Daily Mail reader alert.

philconsequence
    Free Member

molgrips
    Free Member

Have you considered selective news consumption? 🙂

grum
    Free Member

I’m noting that you’re all men and haven’t had the discomfort of normal morning sickness

Oi! I’ve had a hangover before. Pretty sure it’s basically the same thing. 😛

Good luck to them +1, but first item on the news headlines?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

glasgowdan – Member
    Makes me sick.

You should have some sympathy then Dan? 😉

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator

Awhooooooooooo! Daily Mail reader alert.

Never read it in my life, STW-er fool!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A thread about blanket media coverage descends into the usual battle lines….

At least on the other side of the world this is down the order on the news…

Kryton57

I like Kate Middleton. And her sister. A nice pair of ladies.

busydog
    Free Member

At least on the other side of the world this is down the order on the news

Here in the US of A, the televison entertainment “news” shows are already wrapped around the axle about the pregnancy, gushing all over the place—probably reach the same fever pitch as the wedding did here.
    I personally just wish them well.

bwaarp
    Free Member

dan314
    Free Member

Frankie Boyle is an idiot. He can dish it out but he can’t take it. He blocked me on Twitter ages ago for this hilarious reply to one of his tweets….

nealglover
    Free Member

You don’t like him but you follow him on twitter.

That’s a bit odd isn’t it ?

dan314
    Free Member

I used to find him amusing so I followed him on Twitter. Then he blocked me for that joke (and called me a see you next Tuesday). Now I think he’s an idiot.

molgrips
    Free Member

He blocked me on Twitter ages ago for this hilarious reply to one of his tweets…

I would have too, that’s a very poor effort.

wallop

Maybe he is just a grammar nazi.

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘As the Royal Pregnancy enters its second day I have…’ is closed to new replies.