• This topic has 57 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Houns.
Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • As of tomorrow..
  • teasel
    Free Member

Should it happen again ask the pharmacist for some of the superbly named Laxedo – works well without too much intrusion, as it were.

As a bonus you can request it using your best Mexican accent…

CountZero

I find a couple of bottles of beer for a couple of evenings has what one might call a purgative effect…

bearnecessities

Interesting that; being Friday I’d had a couple (3 🙂 ) IPAs and this morning, hey-presto!

smatkins1
    Free Member

I had this when I was about 14, a whole week without a number 2. I obviously tried to go as normal but would just be sat there with nothing happening. I was still eating normally, I couldn’t believe a weeks worth of food was still inside me somewhere. I was obviously concerned but otherwise felt fine… that was until I awoke in the middle of the night in absolute agony. My dad took me to A&E and I’ve never been in so much pain. I ended up passing out once I got to the hospital. Once there they xrayed me then stuck a pipette filled with some liquid up my *cough*. The problem was swiftly rectified 😯

rOcKeTdOg

Have the coastguard be notified as it’ll be a hazard to shipping when it gets to the coast

cynic-al
    Free Member

OP, you flame my thread?

teethgrinder

Pics or it didn’t happen…

Oh. 😕

tjagain

I look after old people mainly. I could tell you some stories. the longest I know of was over 3 weeks without a poo – and he was eating normally – infact we were feeding him Bran – I have no idea why he didn’t explode. He did punch the surgeon who came to look at him tho. ( dementia)

One place I worked we had a turd of the week contest running. I’ve seen richards weighing multiple kilos!

I am so proud of my profession

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Stop feeding them bowling bowls you bastard

tjagain

Got to do something to win the contest!

teasel
    Free Member

Oye, gringo. Laxedo, por favor…!

JoeG
    Free Member

Xylene
    Free Member

Glycerin enema

pictonroad

Christmas drinkies. You’ve forgotten.

petefromearth

jambalaya[/u] – Member

Good luck the exit is going to be painful …

But think of all the opportunities!

Houns

A possible* busted coccyx and strong co-codamol painkillers isn’t a good combination that I’m experiencing right now 🙁

(*Awaiting x-ray results)

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

A possible* busted coccyx and strong co-codamol painkillers isn’t a good combination that I’m experiencing right now

(*Awaiting x-ray results)

Not nice. Co-codamol is essentially the same as shoving a cork up there…

Houns

I laid 5 brown golf balls earlier

You’re welcome

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘As of tomorrow..’ is closed to new replies.