Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • As if a million souls cried out in torment and were silenced at once…
  • GrahamS

CountZero

Hmm, a 3D version of Star Wars. Just imagine all your favourite characters leaping out of the screen:

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No GrahamS, no.

Just, no.

Chase
    Free Member

Go on then…..

What do these abreviations stand for?

‘AT AT’

‘TIE’ Fighter

‘AT ST’

Junkyard
    Free Member

all terrain armoured transport ot tank forget which
    tie is easy will let it go
    ewoks shudders all terrain search /scout something
    Please dont make me confess to being DM for a role playing Star wars game when I was a student 😳

Leku
    Free Member

Ask CHB.

If you check out his ti 456 for sale at the moment and see whats in the background.

I think he would know.

(I have never met him or indeed know him)

Chase
    Free Member

all terrain armoured transport ot tank forget which
    tie is easy will let it go
    ewoks shudders all terrain search /scout something
    Please dont make me confess to being DM for a role playing Star wars game when I was a student

Yeah, transport for the first one.
    TIE – do you think it’s an easy one? I would’ve said that is the hardest, but i’ll leave it to go for a bit longer.
    And the last, hardly any different from the first – all terrain scout transport – what was another nickname for it?

julianwilson
    Free Member

scout walker?
    chicken walker?

Chase
    Free Member

Both will do 8)

Scout Walker was what the toy was called.

kimbers

tie is far too easy

and its all terrain armoured transport and scout transport, without resorting to wookipedia

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

TIE = twin ion engines?

Shakey
    Free Member

ditch_jockey – Member

TIE = twin ion engines?

Good guess!! (if it was)

Dibbs
    Free Member

I always had a thing for Princess Ardala

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

ditch_jockey – Member

TIE = twin ion engines?

Good guess!! (if it was)

It IS correct! 🙂

RustySpanner

I like this….
    The saga begins…

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

sadly no guesswork involved – I am a bit of a fan, but I shared a flat at college with a mate who was a bit of an uber-geek for all things science fiction, so my head is full of information that I’m unlikely to ever need, unless someone on a biking forum wants to know what the TIE in TIE fighter stands for 🙄

molgrips
    Free Member

I shared acommodation with people into Star Trek. I have no interest in the show at all but I know a lot about it! Unfortunate this is, mmm, much like ditch jockey.

Anyway, if you destroyed a planet that interplanetary connections then it would not be as if it had never existed, would it? I mean at least one of its citizens (planetans?) went on to have a key role in the saving of said galaxy did she not?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I mean at least one of its citizens (planetans?) went on to have a key role in the saving of said galaxy did she not?

So who was the Princess of STW’s Alderaan… who was behaving like a bit of a fariy? 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

It is their forum they can do as they wish most of the people who complain and use up the most bandwidth dont appear to subscribe to the mag. So it is odd watching people who get something for free [ [well actually subsidiesd by those of us who buy the mag] complain when it does not meet their expectations. Cant think why STW towers get annoyed with many forumites and go on twitter rants about the place.
    I knew TIE as they used to try and shoot the engines out to steal one

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

So it is odd watching people who get something for free [ [well actually subsidiesd by those of us who buy the mag] complain when it does not meet their expectations

OT…. innocent question is the forum funded through mag sales or does advertising cover most/all the costs?

molgrips
    Free Member

Re the disappeared thread – I didn’t post on it last night thinking I’d get back to it today. What was the conclusion? Am I a knob or did I get exonerated?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

We pity love you molgrips because even if you’re an idiot! 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Oh well that’s a good outcome then 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

innocent question is the forum funded through mag sales or does advertising cover most/all the costs?

I all honesty I dont know. I doubt they make enough from banners/adverts to cover the cost of the forum/servers etc. I would be fairly confident that if the mag folds then the forum would go as well.
    **** freeloaders like dole dossers living off thew rest of us why should i work hard pay my subs etc 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘As if a million souls cried out in torment and were silenced at once…’ is closed to new replies.