• This topic has 47 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jamie.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • As a non-subscriber, I feel like I'm not welcome
  • portlyone

At least the P-less haven’t figured out we can block their posts!

jekkyl

We’re not like the others. We’re your friends.

Kahurangi

I don’t feel welcome but I come here anyway just to troll.

Clearly. Your helpful posts, knowledge of CX racing, road riding and the odd little bit of MTB is just what it takes to rile up the average
    STWer. You’d score a healthy 3.14159/10 for your trolling skills.

I like the feeling of smugness I get from being a member of something other than the Dennis the Menace fan club. Wish STW sent me a furry badge though. Also being able to kill epic tv is quite nice.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

As I pay for a whole host of things like web hosting, software subscriptions, media subscriptions to receive content and sell stuff I realise that things need to be paid for. In the web there are 3 ways cash, adverts or data collection. As 90% of the content in the forum is drivel there is not much there to sell and I’m sure you’d love your personal details sold so it’s down to cash or adverts.

jimmy

£1.49 a month sub to rid the ads seems close to something I’d consider

How long do you take to consider buying a pint (or a few) for >£3?

“Stop fakkin araaaaaand”

dooosuk
    Free Member

£1.49 a month sub to rid the ads seems close to something I’d consider. Will have to take another look at the sub other options.

FTFY 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

STWer. You’d score a healthy 3.14159/10 for your trolling skills.

…and you get a free pie!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘As a non-subscriber, I feel like I'm not welcome’ is closed to new replies.