• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Moe.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Arsenal fans, a question
  • Moe

I have a friend visiting from Buenos Aires in October and he and his son would like to go watch the Arsenal v Everton game on 24th. he’s flying into the country on the 21st. The question is, what is the probability he will be able to get tickets once he has arrived rather than prebooking online?

I’m not a football fan, so no clue!

Thanks in advance.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Don’t think any Premier League match is easy to get “almost on the day” tickets for, and not sure if non-members would be able to get tickets for games easily except through a re-seller

wanmankylung
    Free Member

He has no chance of getting a ticket on the day.

palmer77
    Free Member

I have Red membership (£40) which allows you to buy one ticket per membership for all games subject to availability. I think the season ticket holders are gold and silver. Their tickets do come up for sale to other members, but the chances of getting two tickets side-by-side for a big game are slim. The smaller selling games do go on general sale, but most home games are 80-90% full. I would suggest writing to the ticket office to see what their can do (you never know.) be careful with other online options as j have seen people booted out through no fault of their own having bought from dodgy sellers.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Hi , Arsenal season ticket holder here living in Sweden. Don’t ask.

Anyhow , you won’t be able to rock up and buy a ticket , not officially . It’s a Saturday 3pm
    kick off so not many people will sell them on or not go. I.e Sunday 5pm game in late August will have more available as people are still on summer hols or those that dont live In London might not travel.

It’s a category B game I think. Basically he won’t get one unless you go through a ‘dealer’ or a tout , but touts are rare now as its all on cards. There is an arsenal ticket exchange, try googling that.

Nice that he want to see the PL Champions 2015/16 in action

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Might be able to get a corporate hospitality ticket easier than a punters ticket.

badnewz
    Free Member

He will be able to buy individual tickets on Stubhub on the day, but he won’t be able to get two seats next to one another.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’m a red member with my group of friends. 6 of us, we always get seats together. We just book and put in the numbers.

I could ask to see if anyone isn’t coming?

Would be happy to help if possible.

Moe

His idea was to buy tickets as soon as he flew in on the 21st, thanks for all the advice though, I guess it won’t be a surprise.

Mosey, if that would work it’d be possible. we’re travelling down to meet up with them on 23rd and staying the night in town but I’ve zero interest in going to the game (even if I had the Vampire* would have a very dim view of it!!!).

*OH

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Arsenal fans, a question’ is closed to new replies.