Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Arse ache
  • robhughes
    Free Member

Hi posie just been out today for the first time on the new steed,08 marin wolfridge,what a bike, well for me anyway. Problem is the wtb pure v saddle is most crap.can anyone recomend me a new one,just don,t know were to start with about amount avalable.

z1ppy

very personnal thing are seats, I liked the WTB Rocket and stuck with it for ages, then tried a Gobi and (after a while to get used to it) now think it a much better saddle.. but that my arse, not yours…

those Charge Spoon saddle always get good reviews, and are cheap..take your pic and splash the cash (or buy a cheap 2nd hand one off the classifieds and try it out before commiting to new… t’is how I tries the gobi).

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Take whatever was on your old bike and put in on the new on? Or get a new one of whatever the old one was?
    Never actually bought a saddle as I just let my arse conform to the saddle on the bike I bought 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    robhughes
    Free Member

so it,s just a case of wear you saddle to your arse or visa versa,which ever comes first

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Give it a few more rides, you’ll probably get used to it.

Sandwich

It may be that the WTB saddle does not fit your sit bones, they don’t fit mine and hurt like ****. I found them too soft as well. See if your LBS will let you try a few for size.

robhughes
    Free Member

anyone want to buy a brand new wtb pure v then.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Arse ache’ is closed to new replies.