Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • 'Arry is absolutely certainly not er hang on Has Gone
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

He’s off and the merry go round continues….

Moyes? Hughes? AVB?

Where is he going? Ready for England when the Woy Backlash hits?

Drac

When he made the statement Tuesday my words to my colleague were “they all say that just before they leave”.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Wtf?? Really?? Didn’t see that coming!!

CaptJon
    Free Member

Tuesday’s statement was funny. The Twitter rumours were about him being sacked, but then he denied he’d resigned. He clearly knew what was coming and wanted to make sure he got a pay off.

binners

Like Drac said, as soon as he made that statement on Tuesday, you just knew he was as good as gone. All that was needed was for him to receive the dreaded ‘full backing of the board’. In which case he’d have been gone by Tuesday night.

Going off ‘Arry’s previous form, how long before Spurs reveal a gaping black hole in the accounts, and subsequently change hands to a succession of dodgy foreign owners in quick succession, before going into administration? 😀

Ro5ey
    Free Member

More than happy to see the back of him… never rated him. With the players we have (or used to have, Modric n Bale will prbably leave) at Spurs my mum could get us up to 4th.

Klinsman or Joachim Lowe…. either will do, thankyou very much.

You can keep Moyes or the more expensive Italian version Capello

CaptJon
    Free Member

rafa?

Muke
    Free Member

Arry back to West Ham, Sam down the job centre ?

Jamie
    Free Member

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Harry Redknapp to be paid £3mln in compensation, which after tax equates to roughly….. £3mln

It’s all about the money … no surprise.

I’ve heard… FA did ask him to be england manager and he was super greed… so no deal…. and it suits both parties to keep it quiet. Harry’s surposed to be Mr Patriotic, posing with his bull dogs, but really it’s all about the doe and the FA don’t wanna been seen to having to have a second choice as manager.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Muke – Member
    Arry back to West Ham, Sam down the job centre ?

Speaking as a Pompey fan, and knowing some southampton and west ham fans, he’ll not be welcomed back to any of his previous clubs.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

“Wtf?? Really?? Didn’t see that coming!!”

No….?? HR’s dog did… had 10k on it at 20/1

binners

Just clearing his desk….

Anyone got a suitcase for this lot?

loum
    Free Member

binners +1

Seen it all before at Pompey (and Bourenmouth, West Ham and southampton).
    They’ll be ok for a season then discover that all their financial transactions have ‘Arry clauses’ and half their money’s been siphoned off to a dog’s offshore account in Monaco. They’ll get a good manager in (I really rate Klinnsman) but he’ll leave after one season when he realises his wages are in Arry’s dog’s account too.
    In the meantime, I expect him to take over at Arsenal, take them down, screw their books and leave them too.
    Just in time to return to Spurs as a hero next summer, then retire on the ‘Arry clauses from selling off what’s left + Kyle Walker.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Harry Redknapp to be paid £3mln in compensation, which after tax equates to roughly….. £3mln

😆

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

Has He gone yet? Auntie says fired? 😯

highclimber
    Free Member

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘'Arry is absolutely certainly not er hang on Has Gone’ is closed to new replies.