Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Arrggghhhhhhhhhh chilli fingers
  • johnj2000
    Free Member

Just rubbed eye with fingers that chopped chillies earlier. I think my eye may be bleeding, any cure apart from pouring yoghurt into my eyeball.

nealglover
    Free Member

Olive oil.

Northwind

Whatever you do, do it before you go to the toilet.

marco
    Free Member

Rub the end of your knob, you’ll soon forget about your eye

brooess
    Free Member

Prevention is better than cure. But you knew that already didn’t you? 😀

chrisdw
    Free Member

Sugar water!

johnj2000
    Free Member

Mixing up a cup of sugar water, Olive oil to rub on knob, will that work?

johnj2000
    Free Member

It really is an amazing amount of discomfort brought on by a fruit

mrjmt
    Free Member

Swarfega. You should have some under your sink. 8)

D0NK

Schoolboy error, ah well, just sand bleach and spoon to go

johndoh
    Free Member

Mixing up a cup of sugar water, Olive oil to rub on knob, will that work?

You had better hope your significant other doesn’t walk in at that precise moment…

turboferret

😆 😆 😆

Cheers, Rich

noltae
    Free Member

Could be worse – you could have cooked your good lady a romantic meal (Thai Curry) and then gotten jiggy wit it – Next thing you know you’ve gotten her all fired up – but not in a good way !

sweepy
    Free Member

Olive oil to rub on knob, will that work?

Can’t hurt 🙂

worldrallyteam
    Free Member

I was given 2 Lemon Drop chillies in work today and have been handling them (now in a bag), so I can see me ending up riding home like that….

njee20
    Free Member

PMSL @ Turboferret’s ‘film’!

To the OP, I’m fairly sure that acid will neutralise chili…

z1ppy

The worst of this is I just don’t learn, use chilli’s regularly.. and still keep rubbing it into my eyes

66deg
    Free Member

turboferret , fantastic a veritable feast of gif.

johndoh
    Free Member

I once cut some chillies then, ahem, read the Yellow Pages with my wife.

8)

user-removed
    Free Member

You’re not the first and you’ll not be the last… 😳

Oh, the pain!

johndoh
    Free Member

Yeah, that might have been my old profile there…

turboferret

I think my worst was opening a bottle of something called Dave’s Insanity Sauce IIRC. It was apparently pressurised and some sprayed into my eyes. Complete instant blindness 😯

Managed to stumble clutching wildly to walls etc up to the bathroom and lie upside down fully-clothed in the bath with the cold shower on my face. Some considerable period of time later I could just about manage to open my eyes and sight returned.

Possibly the most scared I’ve ever been thinking that I had permanently lost the use of my eyes 😳

On the chili front, I think I’ve become fairly immune to them after 5 years in India…

Cheers, Rich

johndoh
    Free Member

Dave’s Insanity Sauce – I have some that went out of date in 2007 – it gets used at least once a week but just a tiny drop instantly lights up a chilli 🙂

Crap idea though – if one bottle lasts for going on ten years then he can’t sell much of it!

johnj2000
    Free Member

That’s brilliant turboferret

CountZero

Possibly the most scared I’ve ever been thinking that I had permanently lost the use of my eyes

Hmmm, I once put a contact lens in without first using the neutralising solution; I guess Hydrogen Peroxide applied to the eyeball has much the same effect?
    Took twenty minutes just to get my eye open enough to get the bloody lens out!
    Only did it once, though…

andytherocketeer

ouch.

scratched my forehead once chopping peppers. was quite impressed how far the oils managed to spread without further assistance.

looking forward to trying some chocolate habaneros. will not be making that chilli chopping mistake again.

lerk
    Free Member

Hmmm, I once put a contact lens in without first using the neutralising solution; I guess Hydrogen Peroxide applied to the eyeball has much the same effect?
    Took twenty minutes just to get my eye open enough to get the bloody lens out!
    Only did it once, though…

I can attest to the fact that haribo tangfastics have much the same effect!

hellwraith
    Free Member

Don’t touch you know where 😈

johnj2000
    Free Member

Lerk, why did you put a tangfastic in your eye instead of a contact lens? There is shortsighted and erm you lol

bigblackshed

One of the lads at work brought this in:

I have never tasted anything like it in all my life. Even the spicy food lovers used some choice Anglo-Saxonisms. Just smelling it burns everything.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Arrggghhhhhhhhhh chilli fingers’ is closed to new replies.