Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Armstrong V Kimmage
  • anagallis_arvensis

Thought these might be of interest to people, as ever I have no idea what to make of it all.

armstrong

Kimmage response

epo-aholic
    Free Member

mmmmmm, its a ough one but you’ll probably find neither is correct and the truth is somewhere in the middle! kimmage himself was a doper while a pro so i don’t understand his holier than thou stance.

ton

paul kimmage is a utter disgrace.
    to admit to taking drugs, and then to blame everyone except himself for being **** useless is bad enough.
    but i dislike lance too.
    6 of one…….blah blah

sofatester
    Free Member

Google fight anyone?

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Yeh, I doubt they will be sitting down for a quiet beer or two in the near future.

Interesting though. I enjoyed Rough Ride as a book & I do read Kimmages interviews in the Sunday Times, I would like to KNOW that Armstrong was clean. Having read his Armstrongs book as well I decided that he was very admirable but I didnt like him much, I don’t suppose he cares much for me either :-).

No doubt it will rumble on for a while …. I must make sure I read Kimmages coverage of the race & press conference to see what he says in the cold light of day.

nickc

Some people think Armstrong’s a drug user, other don’t. Some people think Kimmage is bitter and resentful, others think he’s shining a torch of truth into a murky area of a sport where lots of people would prefer that he minds his own business.

It’s Hollywood. Both have something to sell, neither come out looking particularly well.

MTT
    Free Member

Some people think Armstrong’s a drug user, other don’t. Some people think Kimmage is bitter and resentful, others think he’s shining a torch of truth into a murky area of a sport where lots of people would prefer that he minds his own business.

It’s Hollywood. Both have something to sell, neither come out looking particularly well.

Well put.

hora
    Free Member

nickc one works hard for success, the other….over-uses his mouth for success. A sort of sports prostitute 😆

epo-aholic
    Free Member

hora, i’m confused which is which? lol

mudshark
    Free Member

There are always people like him to counteract the sleepy acceptance of the majority – he may not be right but he helps get to a situation that is right. Like Jeremy Clarkson. A bit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Armstrong V Kimmage’ is closed to new replies.