Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Arguement with g/f
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Does this mean i can eat her easter egg?

allthepies
    Free Member

euphemism ?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Apparently i is stoopid ‘cos i didn’t go to uni 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

‘cos i didn’t go to uni

Nah, I reckon that had happened well before you didn’t go to Uni 😛

Onzadog
    Free Member

Ha! What it really means is what you did was wrong (regardless of what it was). Also, anything you do between now and when she decides to end the arguement Is also wrong, even if you do nothing.

I’m tempted to say eat the egg. might as well be Hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Cougar

Nah, I reckon that had happened well before you didn’t go to Uni

If you can count on STW for one thing, it’s a sense of perspective.

Tom83

Eat it!

Cougar

might as well be Hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Moreover, if you’re going to be in the doghouse, you might as well be there for something you’ve done wrong rather than something that she’s made up.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I went to imo and I still reckon it was the stoopidust thing I ever done.

Edit. Imo? I meant uni. Bloody auto correct.

Cougar

I’ve never been to imo. Was it good?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Do you think you are stupid because you didn’t go to uni? Serious question btw. Perhaps she knows this is a sore point and has used it as a weapon in an argument about something entirely different. Wimmin eh, can’t live with them, can’t behead them with an axe 🙁

muddydwarf
    Free Member

If you can count on STW for one thing, it’s a sense of perspective

I do have perspective – i don’t think the sun shines out of Gavin Hensons backside! 😛

Would you believe it’s because i called Shakespeare a plagiarist and she told me i didn’t understand the concept of the word ‘original’. Told her to tell that to the bloke wot wrote the play and didn’t get paid!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Well i ain’t the brightest i’ve ever met!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

i didn’t understand the concept of the word ‘original’

Considering your crap jokes about national stereotypes, I’m inclined to agree with her.

Cougar

That’s aboriginal you’re thinking of.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Considering your crap jokes about national stereotypes, I’m inclined to agree with her

Apparently ‘original’ meant to rewrite someone else’s work. I pointed out that ‘someone’ would be pee’d off having their idea stolen and she disagreed because everyone understood how it worked. I said that he’d still be upset cos he didn’t get paid. That’s when the comment about not understanding cos i didn’t go to uni was inferred.

emsz
    Free Member

Are you saying he didn’t write his plays muddy?

sweepy
    Free Member

Sounds like shes going to assume shes right about everything just cos she went to uni, and is your intellectual superior. Eat her egg then dump her.
    Unless of course she is your intellectual superior, but is willing to keep you as a sort of pet so you can ride bikes all day while she supports you.

sweepy
    Free Member

And I was under the impression that his plays were in fact written by an infinite number of monkeys.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Is she a looker? Otherwise dump her for being daft. And cite Sheaksbeer: two beer OR two more beer?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Apparently i is stoopid ‘cos i didn’t go to uni

I believe the correct answer to this is “if I’m so stupid, and Uni is so good for your career, how come I earn more than you?”

Caution – this answer may result in serious dolly out the pram action!

crikey
    Free Member

Is she from Rochdale?

Tell her she’s not been nice enough for the Easter bunny to leave her any eggs.

Job done, and proof of superior intelligence on your behalf.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

eat the egg, claim to be too stupid to stop yourself

yossarian
    Free Member

You can’t spell argument which might be different if you’d been properly educated.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Get the egg, right, and in front of her, smash it to tiny pieces with a big hammer, then carry on just smashing whatever’s on the table. For about 5-10 minutes. Maybe smash up a load of other stuff in the room as well. Get a proper rage on. Keep smashing until you’re knackered.

She won’t argue with you again. Problem solved! 🙂

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Apparently i is stoopid ‘cos i didn’t go to uni

Ha! Well, that just proves how stupid she is. Clearly she’s got that all back to fronT

tankslapper
    Free Member

Smash her eggs!

SMASH HER EGGS!

Junkyard
    Free Member

emsz
    Could a man who had trouble signing his own name, who left no books, and whose daughters were illiterate, be the greatest writer of all time? For over 150 years, people have been asking whether Shakespeare really wrote his own plays. The doubts about Shakespeare’s authorship stem primarily from his lack of formal education. Although his poems and plays are packed with book learning, there are no clues as to where he got the level of education the works reveal.
    On the other hand, the overwhelming majority supports the idea that Shakespeare did, in fact, write his own plays. How do we know? Because there is written evidence (both praise and criticism) that came out at the time! Just like play critics that write reviews in newspapers today, Shakespeare’s plays were all the rage – and likewise written about – at the time. Just imagine “Ebert & Roeper” of the time – of course, they would mention the author, and they mentioned Shakespeare – by name! In fact, one critic/playwright attacked Shakespeare for having the nerve to compete with him and other playwrights in 1592 . The proof most often cited that Shakespeare authored his plays however, was the First Folio (1623) where two actors in Shakespeare’s theatre company, claim in a dedicatory verse within the Folio that they recorded and collected his plays as a memorial to the late actor and playwright.
    many people think it was Edward de Vere, the Earl of Oxford

HTH]Yes I plagarised it 😉

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

but stylistically, they would all have been written by the same chap,right?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Fertilise her eggs!

FERTILISE HER EGGS!

[sorry, couldn’t resist]

scaredypants

buzz-lightyear – Member
    Fertilise her eggs!
    FERTILISE HER EGGS!

eww, buzz – they’re chocolate eggs, not biscuits

[post edited. Mod]
    That’ll learn her.

zokes
    Free Member

Wimmin eh, can’t live with them, can’t behead them with an axe

Although having just finished season 2 of The Tudors, it appears that swords can be used for this purpose quite effectively….

rOcKeTdOg

Depends if her egg is runny

boblo
    Free Member

Clearly she isn’t your intellectual superior as she believes a (now) common (and often fruitless) additional educational step makes an individual ‘more intelligent’.

Back in the day it was the top 3%, now it’s the bottom 70%* that go 🙂

*warning, stats may be made up

Edukator
    Free Member

Remind her of what happened to Zu Guttenburg over his Plagiat, it could come back to haunt her when she gets a ministerial role.

Don’t eat the egg, it’ll make you fat. Give it to the dog, everyone wins.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Smash her eggs!

SMASH HER EGGS!

Heh!

SMASH SMASH KILL DESTROY!!!!

KILL IT! KILL IT ALL! KILL IT TO DEATH!

Giving it to the dog is a good idea actually, but what if she sees chocolate around the dog’s mouth? And roundhouse kicks it in the head?

Don’t mess with a bird’s chocolate. Could be a dogs’ face….

Kevevs
    Free Member

did you kill the egg? lol! send in jackie Chan to properly **** it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

KILL IT KEV, KILL IT!

And then kill it some more…

Kevevs
    Free Member

and John Rambo, GET SOME PROPER MAN SKILLS ON THAT EGG.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Arguement with g/f’ is closed to new replies.