Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Arghhhh, this Valentines thing!
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Nice bottle of Talisker Storm for me – apparently it was on special offer 😆

kayla1
    Free Member

Bugger all! We went out for a ride, then back home for leftover cannelloni and a cuppa. I wouldn’t have him any other way 😀

slowoldman

You only think you’ve got away with it, one day maybe in 20 years you’ll find out you didn’t

In 20 years she may have to dig me up to tell me.

Flowers bought and I’m making her cheesecake later. I look on it as an investment against possible future misdemeanours.

Erm… It doesn’t work like that.

sofatester
    Free Member

Flowers bought and I’m making her cheesecake later. I look on it as an investment against possible future misdemeanours.

Good luck with that reasoning.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I’m supposed to feel guilty that I did nothing and she made cupcakes. Nope!
    Makes up for getting shit all on fathers day last year. *Sighs*

spacemonkey

Spent the day doing loads of cool things. Arrived home and she decided to **** off to a friend’s house.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I cooked the stuff I bought the other day, reasonable successfully, as per the poetry thread 🙂

Am yet to see the underwear, as per the poetry thread 🙁

thegreatape
    Free Member

And we took the kids bowling. Just like our very first date, except instead of a three year old being massively impressed, we had a fourteen year old kicking both our arses at bowling.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Lunch in the local, a circuit of Bredon Hill, back home for a Fargo marathon washed down with reliable if overpriced franchised pizza. It was the perfect anglo-american pairing 🙂

BillMC

Had a nice meal, couple of nice pints and a bottle of Veuve. Best bit about the day was our ride around the Wakerley woods.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Bought roses, chocolates and a teddy online.

Made a romantic meal and afterwards went for a walk. Surprised her with dessert in the park.

Body massage with lavender ho hum.

Que the romantic music.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Arghhhh, this Valentines thing!’ is closed to new replies.