Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Arghh! Why can't the holiday websites let me select "any destination"!! grrr!
  • Badger
    Free Member

Trying to find a short break for my wedding anniversary.

I don't give a damn where the break is.

So why the hell won't all the damn online holiday websites let me choose "any destination"? but Oh no you have to know where you want to go…

Am I the only one? I've tried countless websites of great renowned but not one of them lets me put in the dates I want to go and tells me where is available.

I thought I was on to a winner with Last minute's "weekend browser" but you type the details in and hit "go" and it just does nothing and then resets the form…. OK maybe leeds/bradford airport has no results … so I tired manchester and Gatwick just to check it was working…. It wasn't!

GRRRR!

Please! Anyone! HELPPPPPP!

Badger
    Free Member

Its not as if its so bloody hard to write a database query to do that … I could do it with one hand tied behind my back, a blindfold on and after half a bottle of whisky…. for gods sake sort it out holiday companies…..grrr!

chakaping
    Free Member

Sounds like you need a holiday mate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Arghh! Why can't the holiday websites let me select "any destination"!! grrr!’ is closed to new replies.