Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Argh…engaging with ebay idiot (storm in a teacup content)
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

I was about to post (factual) feedback to a buyer who sent me a damaged item, refused to accept a return until I opened a case.

I thought I’d give her a chance to redeem herself before I did so (lying that she’d reported me on top of above) to see what she had to say – all that is was she’d put how she felt.

Not sure whether to give fair feedback in which case I am likely to get a bitchy feedback myself or walk away. I am 500+ positive so it’s not really a concern.

Markie
    Free Member

Was she arsey about making you open a case? I’m sure with my (me as seller) last return I had to make them open a case as that seemed the way we both got protection through the process…

That said, if you’re the buyer (accepting in your post you say she’s the buyer, but context seemed wrong?), neg away – a seller cannot give a buyer neg feedback.

teethgrinder

First World Problem (TM), surely?

zilog6128

She is an idiot for following eBay policy? You realise the case can be closed without consequence once it’s been resolved satisfactorily?

DezB
    Free Member

Money back returns (by eBay) on damaged items and sellers can’t leave reciprocal feedback, so leave what is correct.

I have no idea what your second paragraph means anyway!

cynic-al
    Free Member

She refused to believe me about the damage and also said she’d reported my utterly inoffensive correspondence in an attempt to intimidate me.

I see she’s relisted it without mentioning the damage, I’ll have fun contacting all the bidders, if I can’t

cynic-al
    Free Member

Hang on, how can I know she can’t give me feedback? I give feedback to lots of buyers

T666DOM

Do you mean seller not buyer ?

Sellers can give feedback to a buyer, but only positive, biggest piss take when ebay stopped seller being able to leave negative feedback.

cynic-al
    Free Member

You are right, I got confused.

wwaswas

engaging with ebay idiot

I got confused.

😕

cynic-al
    Free Member

point-score-tastic!

Rickos
    Free Member

Al, have you been on the meths?

cynic-al
    Free Member

wine actually Rickos, but don’t make me angry, I may be in your neck of the woods soon.

Rickos
    Free Member

Woop! Do come and say hello.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Argh…engaging with ebay idiot (storm in a teacup content)’ is closed to new replies.