• This topic has 43 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by juan.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I knew I shouldn't have (warning cove content)
  • juan
    Free Member

steve not to my eyes, no they dont. Jo said the o word… If you think the on-crap can be to any level comparable to the hj my dear you need to spend more time riding your bike. Or posting on here.
    Pink was the other bike a 29ers too? was the geometry the same? If not very hard to compare. I already have a HJ, and I have tried several on-one. The std inbred and the 456. And they are cheap for some reasons. One being they are in no way comparable to the quality of the handjob.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Come on. We all love our bikes whatever we ride. Lets not get elitist. Cove are beautiful bikes, as are On-One, as are all the others. As long as we feed off the buzz of mountain biking, with our friends, whatever discipline, whatever price, then thats all that really matters.

Grimy
    Free Member

Yea, but its just another hardtail frame. Well built maybe, but nothing perticually different or special about it. Cant see what all the fuss is about.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    juan
    Free Member

grimy ride one you'll understand, plus the geometry amazing

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I knew I shouldn't have (warning cove content)’ is closed to new replies.