Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Argentina vs Mexico
  • tails
    Free Member

So the Cups over for us English, but there are still lots of great games to watch.

I'm hoping to see Messi show all his trickery. I think 2 nil to Arg.

Paulio
    Free Member

The World Cup was over for me the moment I was born in Neath to Welsh parents.

I reckon Mexico will win this one. But then I said that England would get to the semis this morning.

Hadge
    Free Member

I've got Argentina in the works sweep so I hope they win it now 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    donsimon
    Free Member

Argentina for me, Spain are my first team and after they're knocked out I'll hang my hat on Argentina. 😆

richmtb

15 minutes in, its good to see a game by two sides who want to play open football

ianpinder
    Free Member

Netherlands for me. The have the technical ability however I'm not sure the have the flair needed.

iDave
    Free Member

the dutch for me overall, now that slovenia are out

simonralli2
    Free Member

I'd quite like to see a Brasil – Argentina final just for the atmosphere. Obviously Brasil to win. But yeah, so excellent clashes coming up.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Tasty but offside?? 😀

Edit – Maybe the England team should have bundled the ref and we would have got the goal?

tails
    Free Member

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

simonralli2
    Free Member

That was a bit of a mistake by the defender.

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

brakes
    Free Member

I'm just looking for points for my fantasy football team now
    and I've got a couple of Argies in there!

donsimon
    Free Member

Score goal. check.
    celebrate goal. check.
    headbutt the camera. check.
    And chin the cameraman!! 😯

simonralli2
    Free Member

Excellent game to watch tho 🙂

SST
    Free Member

An observation from last nights USA/Ghana match . . .

When the USA took their final corner a couple of minutes from the end, their Keeper joined the rest of the team in the opositions box. Must have been amusing if you were there to see him sprint the length of the pitch for the corner and then run back again. The rest of the pitch would have been deserted.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Ey-up! A bit of, dare I say it, Argy-Bargy in the tunnel!

simonralli2
    Free Member

The second half will be interesting!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Screamer by Tevez!

donsimon
    Free Member

pah! Man U reject! 😉

tails
    Free Member

ahh i flicked over to watch glasto and missed it.

tails
    Free Member

Anyone else think Fergie might have just replaced a certain C.Ronaldo with this Hernandez lad?

donsimon
    Free Member

Dunno, but that Messi's crap!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Argentina vs Mexico’ is closed to new replies.