Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • aren't HOPE brilliant!
  • peachos
    Free Member

had a dodgy connection on my lights and they finally conked out last thursday after a couple of months of taping the wire in various places to make them work. sent them back on Tuesday and got this morning them back with both wires replaced free of charge. without even questioning the fact that i didn't supply the original receipt.

you can all keep your DX lights 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Same happened when my battery died (after a day in a monsoon). "When did you buy them?" "February".

Battery replaced FoC.

bigyinn
    Free Member

slowrider
    Free Member

they are really good with their customer service, nothing bad to say about them at all.

scruff
    Free Member

Customer Service is superb, but it would be nicer if their stuff lasted and didnt break/fall apart as much.

Olly
    Free Member

tempted with some nice hope lights myself too.
    its only money, stuff it.

xc-steve
    Free Member

Hope serviced my rear hub – found they couldn't fix it so gave me a new one for the cost of a service, even though the hub was over 4 years old and I didn't supply them with any proof of purchase. Top company!

I've found the same with my Expossure Lights, the bracket was rattling a little bit, emailed them, sent it back and they gave me a new bracket within the same week!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘aren't HOPE brilliant!’ is closed to new replies.