Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Are you the storm trooper on teh diamondback DH bike – top of the beast today?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

if so “i will ride down it on owt, even on an ‘ardtail”

ROFL

yunki
    Free Member

was it a ‘pride comes before a fall’ situation..?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

not saying anything BUT he was less than graceful 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

It’s great taking the piss out of other people, isn’t it?

ivantate
    Free Member

this thread has a hero.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

urrrrr yes!!

crikey
    Free Member

It also has a dick by the look of things.

sc-xc

I’m not tryong to be a smartarse…but what is your point? Someone rode down a hill?

edit – they weren’t very good?

*confused*

scaredypants

Wow, did you give him a “dusting” CH ??
    🙄

rob-jackson
    Free Member

no just lolled as we had come up and he spent an age posturing at the top telling another group how he could piss it on any bike, then went down less than gracefully on a DH bike in full armour, whilst the lad in his group on a hardtail loked very smooth and was quiet.

Anyhow stop being such a sanctimoneous bunch of middle aged it men cocks

wrecker
    Free Member

Seriously? You started a thread about this? And accuse others of being IT geeks?
    Get a **** grip of your life.

Kato

Bet he was having fun though

rob-jackson
    Free Member

wrecker take a look at ya self, best thing on tv is back to the future, am knackered. What is wrong with taking the piss light heartedly?

Rorschach
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET3DVrNsknI[/video]

scaredypants

Anyhow stop being such a sanctimoneous bunch of middle aged it men cocks

I guess it just upsets us to see those at the very peak of the sport belittling other riders

wrecker
    Free Member

Ch I’m quite comfortable with myself. So much so that I don’t feel the need to ridicule other people.
    Light heart piss taking is cool, but the bloke was probably having a great time so why try to belittle him? There is plenty to take the piss out of without ruining your karma.

donsimon
    Free Member

I love these threads. 😀

Kevevs
    Free Member

ooOOhhh! :mrgreen:

Pieface

2 guesses what the OP teaches and whether they live in a middle class area…….

Rorschach
    Free Member

My karma got ruined in the wash…..therefore I can lampoon whoever I like with total impunity…..you bunch of total arsehats.

rOcKeTdOg

i’m not getting involved, it’s too easy

Rorschach
    Free Member

Someone page Al for god’s sake.

scaredypants

My karma got ruined in the wash

Did it turn pink ?
    I’ve lost my red mojo – sorry, must’ve left it in the machine

beanieripper
    Free Member

i dont get it either? not the hardest trail in the world is it, yet you need a heckler to ride it.. rofl

kimbers

is this beast of the east in thetford?

i snapped my kona munimula on through the top tube on one of the jumps there, also had a mate break his collarbone so mayeb armour and dh bike not so bad after all

the irony is that cruzheckler goes ‘mountainbiking’ in norfolk

rob-jackson
    Free Member

beanieripper – where did i say that??

The irony is that kimbers is wrong i am talking about Dark Peak not inbred norfolk

beanieripper
    Free Member

im only joking mate… just continuing the thread in the manner it deserves…

rOcKeTdOg

Taking the pee out of a rider wearing armour then taking umbridge because someone thinks you live in Norfolk, you don’t live in a glass house do you CH?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Taken umbridge where

rob-jackson
    Free Member

The armour wearing is the minor part of the piss take, joiner will hopefully be along to put this in to its place/context

crikey
    Free Member

Give it up lad, if you need someone else to help explain it, it’s not working…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I wasnt aware that you were the riding police. Suddenly everything becomes clear.

Am I ok to go and ride my Bianchi road bike wearing sidi mtb shoes, baggy non-cycling shorts, helmet without a visor and a t-shirt with TJ?

crikey
    Free Member

Where did you get the TJ shirt and will he be signing them?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

crikey – lol x2 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

So in summary he can dish it out but can’t take it, but i kinda knew that from his other threads

*awaits the inevitable “you’re all ganging up on me” posts

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

He made me one as a special favour for services rendered.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

So did you take the mick to his face? Or wait until you got home…

SBrock
    Free Member

Cruzheckler, if you fancy a go down the Beast tomo or tues give me a shout, need to christen my Butcher properly!!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i’ve ridden the beast on my cove stiffee, and sooner or later will no doubt ride it on my 6″ travel norco bouncy bike too. and i’ll have just as much fun doing so. i’ve got mates who ride it on DH bikes sometimes, and they have a laugh doing so.
    tbh mate, why would you care? if someone’s out riding THEIR bike, having fun doing so, then that’s all that really matters here.
    so many people on here treat life like a bloody competition; just live yours the way you want to and leave others to do the same.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

sbrock – tuesday night as long as the weather is not shite, Hope at half sevenish?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Are you the storm trooper on teh diamondback DH bike – top of the beast today?’ is closed to new replies.