Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Are you lookin' at my van?
  • DezB
    Free Member

Quick posts for me and then away as I've been told to stay off the net!

Not very often I laugh out loud (LOL!?) on my commute. This morning riding up the cycle path, this blue van (HPS Plumbing) had 2 wheels in the cycle lane. I've got enough room, so I ride past and look down at the front wing. Next thing this van is next to me with the meathead plumber giving me his best yeah? want a fight look! My only reaction was "HA!". What a dick.
    So anyway, HPS (Heating and Plumbing Services, gettit?!), Fareham. Don't look at his van!

bigsi
    Free Member

Always amazes me when people in vehicles that have the company name on it act like idiots.

Do they not understand that alot of the time the people they pi$$ off are their potential customers, morons 🙄

mattbee

What did he look like? Think I know the goon.

rOcKeTdOg

email address on van?

IamSam
    Free Member

Tel: 01329 242920
    Fax: 01329 230222
    Email: fareham@hpsmerchant.co.uk

mattbee

Indeed I do! A friend of a friend, bit of a tool so not surprised really.

I got hit on the shoulder by a transit wing mirror on the way to Gosport once, kicked the side of the van and was stopped by the copper 2 cars back a little further down the road!

I rarely bother with the cycle lanes, except maybe the bit by Cams hill.
    Rather be in traffic and seen than on the edge of it and not noticed.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

people being silly in clearly sign written vans are proper muppets

a bloke in a clearly marked plumbers van with matching private plates decided to wave his willy at mrsmw at some traffic lights.

I was very restrained and didn't burn their business/houses down but the police weren't quite so forgiving and popped him on the sex offenders register 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

mattbee – Member
    What did he look like? Think I know the goon

Crew cut. Bulldog licking piss off a nettle. I only got a quick glance 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

except maybe the bit by Cams hill.

The bit with all the school kids walking on it??

mattbee

That's why it's a maybe. Schoolkid slalom is slightly better than van dodging!

As for the description, could be him, he's got that generic 'Pompey Mush' look about him.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Are you lookin' at my van?’ is closed to new replies.