Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Are you currently unexcited about something?
  • emma82
    Free Member

Sorry, couldnt resist but seeing as molgrips has one on being excited I fancied one on not being excited….

I am categorically not excited about the three/four days worth of washing up/washing and cleaning I have to do when I get home tonight 🙁 I’m such a lazy cow, I never do anything as I go along and as a consquence I’ve now run out of;
    a. pants
    b. bras
    c. any clean cutlery
    d. anything that I can cook with

I might ask for a cleaner as a wedding present. But she must be old, fat and ugly, don’t want temptation setting in on him just after the wedding 🙂

onandon
    Free Member

The olympics, Meh!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m not excited about weddings. Actually I find them fooking boring!

I’m not excited by tests.

emma82
    Free Member

lol, that’s just because no-one wants you yeti. Its a defense mechanism, when actually you are crying out to have your own big fat gypsy wedding to plan. I reckon you’d look lovely in one of those big fluffy numbers with the flashing lights 🙂

willard

Unexcited about work. Same ol’, same ol’, day after day. Emptying the dishwasher is a welcome break.

DezB
    Free Member

Painting my lounge, hall stairs and landing for the first 3 days of my annual leave next week. That is not exciting.

CaptJon
    Free Member

+1 not excited by the Olympics. It might have been because i woke up from a nap grumpy, but the one year to go thing last night made cringe at the thought of how the UK might portray itself next year.

I’m also not excited about my annual leave starting on monday, despite having saved up 4 weeks i’m not really bothered.

TimP
    Free Member

The in laws arrive at 4:30pm. Might see if I can work late, helping the cleaner or something…

binners

I see a solution here. Tim – you could go and clean Emmas house, thus avoiding your in laws.

Its a win win as her fella is unlikely to fancy you so there would be no chance of any Dominique Strauus-Kahn style shennanigans. And if Emma is pleased with the results she might even buy you a pint

Result all round methinks 😀

project
    Free Member

Not at all excited by the olympics, and the massive waste and cost its going to involve, looking forward to when the transport system grinds to a halt, and all the expensive consultants blame the users for its failur.

Junkyard
    Free Member

binners thats the kind of thinking that made Britain great
    From today till Spetmeber the third I have only 4 days work – salaried so that is good news

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I’m unexcited about work . . .

. . . . but remain strangely excited at the lack of your underwear! 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

8)Binners! Superb idea 🙂 see you at mine tim – bout 445 ??

Whathaveisaidnow I do have some underwear on – not had to take desperate measures and turn my pants inside out yet either so stop being excited please.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

60th birthday on Sunday.

Excited about going on a bike ride on Sunday, mind (following an extended period of back pain, now gone)…

sharki
    Free Member

I’ve just finished the last of the peanut butter.
    Consequently, i’m unexcited by the thought of just buttered toast.

billysugger
    Free Member

Wrong thread MrWopp :mrgreen:

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

60th birthday on Sunday.

That surprises me – you have a very youthful aspect to your grumpy b*st@rd persona on here!

Many happy returns BTW.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

You get confused with age.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Whathaveisaidnow I do have some underwear on – not had to take desperate measures and turn my pants inside out yet either so stop being excited please.

okay, . . . my arm was hurting anyway . . . . 😯

the-muffin-man

Its my sister’s wedding tomorrow – I’d rather be at work than waste a days holiday!

iDave
    Free Member

Very unexcited about the fact that circumstances mean I’ll only have seen my kids for 3 days in 7 weeks. Roll on end of August and a week in Cornwall together.

expiscator
    Free Member

Unexcited about the continual job searching and thus unexcited about turning on the internet or going to job interviews where I will never hear back from anyone.

Skyliner
    Free Member

Have just found out that our reward is a fully paid night out by the company. Sounds good in principle but also discovered its at an all you can eat buffet for £9!!!! Call it an ‘Iceland Supermarket’ with seats!! Well worth a years hard work eh?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

Unexcited about the continual job searching and thus unexcited about turning on the internet or going to job interviews where I will never hear back from anyone.

+1

Philby

Unexcited about the lack of freelance work at the moment (largely due to the cuts of the Condems), and not being able to enjoy the summer days e.g. being out on the bike, in the pub due to:
    – trying to find potential contracts,
    – spending ages writing proposals for any potential contracts, and competing with a larger number of competitors for each contract,
    – worried about spending unnecessary money on days out, eating & drinking out
    – niggling knee injuries
    – ear infection which isn’t budging.

wl
    Free Member

Olympic athletics/cycling – dull as dishwater to watch.

molgrips
    Free Member

What business Philby?

Hohum
    Free Member

Going back to work on Monday after having had 2 weeks holiday which I have very much enjoyed.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Am unexcited about my lack of holiday this summer.

racefaceec90

yes the gas bills going up by 18% come august (thanks a lot british gas 😡 i should have placed a bet on them doing this (i do not bet though 😉 well there’s always an extra jumper to wear eh director general 😉

singletrackmind

Having to work almost every day between now and xmas.

Woody
    Free Member

Having to paint and re-felt the roof (all 10sq.m of it) on the dog kennel tomorrow.

Not too bad in itself if it wasn’t for the fact it is still in the ex’s garden and she is insisting on being there 🙁

Philby

What business Philby?

I work as a management consultant with smaller local and regional charities and social enterprises (organisations such as advice agencies, volunteer bureaux or charities providing support for excluded young people) doing things such as organisational development, business planning and project management – the very organisations that Dave is expecting to deliver the “Big Society”. Unfortunately much of the funding for such organisations comes from national government, local government and the NHS, and also came from some of the quangoes that were culled, such as the Regional Development Agencies. Under the previous government there was quite a bit of funding to support these smaller organisations to develop their capacity to grow and be able take on things such as commissioning and ideas such as the Big Society (slight irony there!)

Kevevs
    Free Member

totally unexcited that I can’t get series 3 DVD disc of the bunch of Seinfeld Series that I’ve borrowed to work.

and other things.

chewkw
    Free Member

Celebrities … really.

higthepig
    Free Member

Being at work at this time of night 🙁

philconsequence
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/happy-questions-bullheart-content-and-hopefully-a-happy-thread unexcited about how miserable STW must be to not bother trying to blag a free tenner from me.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jetlag. 🙁

tron
    Free Member

Getting interviewed for my own job.

emma82
    Free Member

Sorry phil I haven’t but that’s just cos ive been using my phone since starting my thread, I’ll have a go though…. If all else fails once I’m on a pc I’ll do it! 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Are you currently unexcited about something?’ is closed to new replies.