Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Are you a super recogniser?
  • shermer75
    Free Member

“colournoise – Member
    13. As a trained visual artist I’d hope to be pretty OK at this kind of thing. Observation and visual memory are kind of my stock in trade.”

What do you do?

PJay
    Free Member

5! 😳

badnewz
    Free Member

9 here. I’m ok at remembering faces but connecting them to names is a growing problem.

CountZero

10 here, but I’ll admit to my attention being divided between the test and the tellybox, so I might have done a bit better without distractions.
    I’ve always been good at faces, names… not so much.
    Oddly enough, I popped into town this afternoon, just coming out of WHS and this bloke suddenly stops me, calling me by name; took me a couple of seconds to recognise him, and a couple more before his name came to me.
    He was a classmate at school who I haven’t seen since I left school in 1969!

Kuco

7 but i’m crap a faces and names.

colournoise

shermer75 – Member
    “colournoise – Member
    13. As a trained visual artist I’d hope to be pretty OK at this kind of thing. Observation and visual memory are kind of my stock in trade.”
    What do you do?

I’m an art teacher, but having done a fine art degree I’ve done a reasonable amount (to say the least) of working from observation in my time. Does wonders for your visual memory.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Are you a super recogniser?’ is closed to new replies.