Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Are you a serp rider? morzine content.
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

Where were you, was there all day.

pussywillow
    Free Member

richmtbguru – Member

oliverd1981 – Member
    Serpentine is a nice run no matter what your skill level but you do have to respect the mixture of abilities you’ll find on that sort of trail. It’s not the kind of trail most people would do lots of laps of as It’s quite long and the lift queues can be epic.

The way Chatel bike park is laid out gives you a lot of options for the second half of the hill, but a lot of the reds (and all of the blacks) on the top section of the park are quite challenging – if you’re not on your game or you just want to preserve your arms/brakes/tyres it’s not a bad idea to “poach” one of the easier trails, but respect it for what it is.

“Stormtrooper” is just a outfit – not a mindset. It’s the kids in wife-beaters and neck braces you need to watch.

POSTED 2 DAYS AGO # REPORT-POST

I would have to disagree with you there, I always ensure my clients wear full protective gear to start with especially when they choose the upgraded skills course which involves ridding alpine descents, the key with mountain biking is ‘confidence’ once they feel confident they then have the mental tools to take a positive aproach to riding something they would normally feel is way out of there level, with a positive attitude they will then be focusing and have mental visions of successfully clearing that double or drop or even a technical section. I would say over 97% of my clients feel a massive confidence boost when wearing full protective gear,
    I only ever wear a helmet, but I ride well within my capabilities
    Even though I get told to slow down all the time!

POSTED 1 MONTH AGO # REPORT-POST

Holy shit! I just seen this! Are you for **** real mate!?? 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

Are you for **** real mate!??

Straight back at you, Sugar-Tits.

chives
    Free Member

I opted out of Serps when I was 19. If this is a pension thread then I reckon it really needs work. Oh, and you should always wear appropriate PPE. (tries really hard to troll like Pussywillow – but yawns).

tonyg2003

I had a very nice chat yesterday with a French guy who had come down the red DH at Les Gets from the Chavennes lift. No full face or body armour, except for knees. For the “awsum” OP’s benefit… He was on unicycle and ride the lot 🙂 Nutter!

nickjb
    Free Member

Rode the serpentine on Thursday. Smiled all the way down. Great fun. The north shore lite at the bottom was good too. I am definitely a serp rider.

Northwind

pussywillow – Member

Course he’s not for ****ing real, he’s an even lower quality troll than you!

pussywillow
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    pussywillow – Member

Course he’s not for ****ing real, he’s an even lower quality troll than you!

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

Cheers matey boy, 😀
    So I am not that bad after all aye? 😆

scaredypants

you went downhill* when you stopped the “pussy” signoff IMO

*really, really fast

pussywillow
    Free Member

The pussy always signs off! Sometimes you just can’t see. 8)

Pussy.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I am very disappointed

pussywillow
    Free Member

wysiwyg – Member
    I am very disappointed

POSTED 30 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

😥 ………. 😆

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I did 1 lap in homage to pussy of serpentine. It blew my mind..

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Are you a serp rider? morzine content.’ is closed to new replies.