Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Are these Hope Team issue????????????
  • Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Wondered although these say team Colnago (which are sponsered by hope) are these the same green etc as the hope factory team kit? top photo flash make it look a bit pale, bottom is a better idea of colour!

wwaswas

I thought the whole caliper/lever was anodised green on the team kit?

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

you could be right… not seen much team stuff around before so was not sure.

clubber
    Free Member

Hope team stuff is all green as suggested but it's possible that for teams that use Hope products (rather than being the Hope team) they maybe have special details as shown in the pics above.

Daffy

That stuff is the first generation Hope team stuff IIRC.

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Ah now iirc when I spoke to a shop they said they may be a tad older as the rear is IS and newer ones were PM F&R… that said we both thought the mini pros only came out in PM…

STATO
    Free Member

They are team colnago specials, not just generic 'sponsored by hope' stuff that loads of people seem to have now (most of the Lesiure Lakes staff seem to have it now their 'team' are sponsored)

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

any idea on year? im only confused as a few bike shops said the pro's only came in Post mount F&R and the rear is def IS… I agreed as I thought the older black & gold minis were IS rear and the pros were too new for that format

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Lever looks like pre-X2 (when they were silver) but the caliper looks same era as the black/gold calipers.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

looks like the black/gold stuff but in green/silver?

STATO
    Free Member

When mono mini pros first came out they were IS with the option of post mount front (lighter to use correct mount rather than adaptors), they were a blue/grey colour and 160/140 rotors. The team edition were green but the did a few other versions such as this one. Think they also did some team versions of the pro in pink too (not the pink versions they sold as they didn't have the carbon levers) but this might have been in the later post mount only guise.

backhander
    Free Member

2007 model, i think.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Are these Hope Team issue????????????’ is closed to new replies.