Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • are there any ministers left
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Another one bites the dustI know I’ve been gone from the UK a while but are there enough Labour MP’s left to fill the jobs?

JulianA
    Free Member

Good riddance. Let’s hope they run out of ministers very soon.

richc
    Free Member

anyone who says ‘1 million percent’ (or 110%, 120%, 150% … ) deserves to be shot.

Trimix
    Free Member

Justice minister has to resign, having been caught fiddling his expenses. Thats justice for you.

You couldnt make it up !

BigDummy
    Free Member

Has Keith Vaz been lynched yet? I don’t really want a general uprising or a fascist coup over this, but if we could manage to string Vaz up and beat him with sticks for some reason that would be a source of considerable satisfaction to me.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

BigDummy – Member
    Has Keith Vaz been lynched yet? I don’t really want a general uprising or a fascist coup over this, but if we could manage to string Vaz up and beat him with sticks for some reason that would be a source of considerable satisfaction to me.

Do you mind? There IS a queue, you know. Get to the back and wait your turn.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I do beg your pardon Captain! Please go ahead.

epicyclo

When are they going to get round to Blair? Please, please…

compositepro
    Free Member

cant be bad if you can just afford to raepay 31k in expenses

bloody hell wonder what the tax man will say when i need a new tv and claim it on expenses for me LTD co

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

did anyone actually know who any of the Ministers were anyway?

mogrim

That’s really driven home to me how unconnected I am to UK news, I really had no idea who any of them were!

Not surprising they don’t let me vote any more!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well I certainly knew of Shahid Malik.

He’s a youngish but very senior New Labour politician – even though he’s only been an MP for 4 years. He’s an Asian Muslim who speaks with a Burnley accent. He was also Britain’s first ever Muslim minister. And he’s on the far right of the Labour Party. All stuff which kind of made hard for me not to notice him.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

where exactly is the far right of the Labour party these days I heard it was a little to the right of Thatcher.

Now all we need is some good sex scandals and the return of spitting image

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

When are they going to get round to Blair? Please, please.

They wont – his expenses claims were “accidentally” shredded

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘are there any ministers left’ is closed to new replies.