Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Are there 6'4" riders on Titus Fireline Ti Frames / Long travel Ti 29er Frame?
  • slowboydickie

I wouldn’t mind one of them but concerned it might not be big enough. If not, is there anything else similar out there?

Cheers
    Rich

al

I’m 6’3″ and it fits fine. It’ll depend on your proportions as much as anything though.

chrisps
    Free Member

Sorry to revive this, but I am in the same boat. At 6’3″ with 34/35″ inseam, I am worried it might be a little compact.

What stem length are you using al?

Anyone else of similar size got one?

Thanks!

Fat-boy-fat

Similar notion here. 6’4″ and looking for a 26er Titanium Hardtail frame. Am I on a hiding to nothing?

neil853
    Free Member

I’m 6ft, 32/33 inside leg on a medium Fireline with a 50mm stem. Absolutely perfect fit for me.

Gee76
    Free Member

6 ft 2 in here and fine on a large. Using reverb inline post and 55/60mm stem and all fine here. Theres obviously scope for layback post and longer stem to tailor things a bit more.

I did actually ponder the 18″ medium for a bit as used to run an 18″ ti456 and was all fine for 3 years. Got a line on the 20″ large tho and never looked back. Great bike BTW, the lowwwww bb and big grippy tyres mean astonishing grip. Also use mine for commuting as well (built a set of road rims on pro2s) and it does a commendable Job when the road bike is resting.

al

60mm with a 760mm bar. Its not a stretched out riding position, thats for sure, but its comfy. Its not meant to be an XC race bike afterall 🙂

bol

I’m 6’4″ riding a large Kinesis Sync without any issues. In fact it fits me better than my XL Solaris did. Not as slack as a fireline perhaps, but works for me whether on local trails or in Wales etc. Will take a 140mm fork too.

chrisps
    Free Member

Great, thanks, that really helps!

al / Gee76, what leg length are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Gee76
    Free Member

33″-34″ if it helps.

al

36″ trouser.

rewski
    Free Member

Yep, 6’4.5″ to be precise, large kinesis Sync Ti, perfect now I’ve fitted shorter stem and seatpost with slight offset.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Are there 6'4" riders on Titus Fireline Ti Frames / Long travel Ti 29er Frame?’ is closed to new replies.