Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Are the classifieds getting a bit optimistic?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Swap my pikes for your iPhone

Swap my aluminium bits for your carbon ones.

Thats just off the top of my head, theres still the odd bargain (that paganini road bike for £200 is tempting if I didn't already have a road bike) but is it getting a bit optimistic? Almost like the SDH and MBUK forums have heard that

a) its full of bargains as were all middle aged blokes with too much money selling last years XTR for peanuts so they all come looking for bottom dollar bling.

b) we're all middle aged blokes with too much money so we'll buy all their old stuff at over inflated prices.

wwaswas

did he manage to shift it before he got banned?

wwaswas

that turner looks like it's got a keen price, too.

neilforrow

Hear hear… it annoys me when people only turn up here to punt on their cr@p.

One thing people could do is: if a transaction goes well… post up some feedback on that thread… that way when other users do a search on a members history, if they are going to buy something off the classifieds, they can get a bit of history / reassurance. Not hard to do, takes a few mins, yes it is open to abuse, but I think it would work…

Neil.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Swap my pikes for your iPhone

Sounds about right to me. Both worth £200-ish 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Are the classifieds getting a bit optimistic?’ is closed to new replies.